• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

what would you get ? ( help )

Dan Garf

25 members have voted

1. 1. witch one would you get ?

hi everyone

i am stuck

i loved my hyper 7 i had it for about a year and 1/2 i only broke it ones when the batterers fell out and it hit a wall at top speed and then it only cost 40 pound to fix and that was a full front end

my mate has a kyosho inferno mp 7.5 i have seen it when he first got it and i have seen it take a betting and it is still going strong he got it as a nitro and now he has converted it to leccy and it till going like it was when he first bought it

i have seen a lot of losi 8 at race meeting and on you tube and they take a betting at nook not long a go a losi when on a mad run

(run away) i when all over the place hitting a post and every thing in its way after the race i went over and and it look like nothing had happened

the Hong Nor X1CR i have been on you tube looking at bashing video and there was some Hong Nor on there and like the other three it take a betting and come back for more

now the question is with one do i go for

i will be using as a basher for the time being i would like to race if funds improve

what would you pick

dan

I don't mean to butt in or anything with this, but the X1CR in question is mine.

It it heavily upgraded, so it isn't a standard basher, and I'm 99% sure it'll be stronger than any of the others mentioned.

It was specifically made and the right parts bought to make it as strong as possible.

It's still a roller so isn't 100% finished, but I'm still confident in saying it'd survive more than the others.

I'm sure Richard (GorillaZilla) who has helped me along the way will agree.

For also race enviroments I would go for Losi 8ight 2.0/t or just for general bashing I would invest in a Hyper 7. As you said bashiing for the momment but maybe racing in furture if funds improve I would go for the Losi ;).