• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

3 sisters bash Wigan.

Great bash today, even if I broke everything. ;)

Todays damage:

Hyper 7 - broke rear diff casing in half, the casing that I just bought and replaced a few days ago because I did exactly the same last weekend.

Savage XS - broke a drive axle, replaced at scene. Ripped a rear upright apart and bent a dog bone. Rear body mount broken.

Camera - a bit bashed up, probably salvageable when I have time to take it apart. Unfortunately it lost the footage of being hit. Some recording remained though.

I've got plenty of video, just need time to go through it and pick out the good stuff. It'll be a few days yet.

• Like 1

Finally found the forum how's it goin chaps I met some of you earlier today at three sisters as you probably guessed by my profile pic I was the one who turned up with the drone I got some good footage of the cars will upload soon as I get round to it :). Wouldn't mind coming over again when I've got some new lipos and a HD spycam to get some proper footage. That's if you don't mind a drone buzzing around :)

Alright there fella :-) I was there today too watching your drone buzz around. I was the one with the big, loud truck :-0

Anyway there's allways usually people there on a weekend mainly Sundays as some of us get dragged round shopping with the women on sat so can't make it.

Nice to meet ya pal and no doubt will see you again in the future :-)

Thanks for the warm welcome :) just checked the footage I got and its very glitchy. so I've just ordered a keychain spycam that will be better quality. Just checked out hobbyking too cheers its about half the price I was going to pay. Next step is a wifi repeater to I can get some distance without losing signal. Thanks again for the warm welcome I'm sure I will be seeing you all again soon :)

was a great bash again today as usual, biggy nice to meet you the drone was awesome look forward to seeing you again with it.

i was impressed with the Exo, it's got a few teething problems but i'll be trying to sort them and i'll be keeping it, the short course got some huge air which in turn put massive grins on my face, shell is ruined and another mamba that's now hard wired, looking forward to the next bash

Just in the process of building the truggy back up.... 2 outta 3 diffs refilled with silcone and all the front end all built up!

Now all I've got to do it swap servos over, fill mid diff, replace rear wing brace and put it all back together oh and go to work!!

So 50/50 at the mo but gonna try my hardest

• Like 1