• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

3 sisters bash Wigan.

Your more than welcome to join any bash guys :) we're an open group anyone's welcome :D

Just keep an eye on the threads in here, I doubt there will be much happening this week with the crap weather but as soon as its dry/warm were bashing hard.

There's no chance of being out of depth etc just turn up and join in :)

• Like 1

I won't be there this week I've had my Mother's Day pass withdrawn now apparently I'm cooking 6 roast dinners :( oh and I haven't had chance to tune or get any cars ready new esc is still in the box.

Edited by the bull

I went over just to see where about it was, got covered in mud, had about 10 minutes play with the savage

That's it whilst the weather is poo the ground is a bit crap but once weather gets better so will the bashing :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Well one thing is for sure, no bashing for me this weekend as i'm away in the caravan. On the lovely isle of anglesy.. But i have got the summit with me so maybe a beech bash on my own.

where about in Anglesey are you mate that's where I had my caravan for 8 years.

Trearddur bay, on a site called Blackthorn farm, me and themrs came to anglesy app 10 years ago in a tent and it peed down for a week so we wanted to come back for anorher look around.

i was about 5 miles from there at pent hub bay lovely place Anglesey but only when the suns shinning