• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

AJ's Savage XS SS

.AJ.

I had a set of the original Mashers but never ran them as i had no foams.They certanly looked the part fitted but they would rub the battery box and servo/motor cover on full lock.That could of been sorted with the end point adjustments but i went for the Badlands instead.There is a realy good vid on youtube somewhere with an xs fitted with the 2000's .At first i thought it was a full sized flux :yes:

Quick pic update, sorry about the quality, my laptop is bust so I'm limited to uploading pic off my iPhone 3GS

57f23c89.jpg

I'm still waiting on my roll bar kit from liquid rc. Next on my list is tyres and wheels, think I going to give Hot Bodies Power Pins in white compound a go :)

Na, 6 and both gearboxes are out, 5 and the centre box and motor out, 6 or so and and a diff is out. Anyone who says they are a pita to work on most be very unskilled in the way of RCs, they are much easier to work on than a Merv imo

Oh I've also fitted the Savox 1257 servo from my SCTE, I'm going over to a HV servo because of constant bec problems

e208da85.jpg

But I need to fit a power cap to my rx, I ran it yesterday and it kept cutting out :(

• 2 weeks later...