• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

FG Hummer ............ beast I want one lol

Duff

Same as the other FGs,just a different body,again!

yer i no its that same but diffrent body shell but when it comes to buying an fg you make shure you get the shell you want with is cus the shells on there own are £100 + with out paint etc lol.

yer i no its that same but diffrent body shell but when it comes to buying an fg you make shure you get the shell you want with is cus the shells on there own are £100 + with out paint etc lol.

My point being they need to come up with something a bit newer than just sticking to the same chassis and sticking different bodies on it.

Okay you stick with what you know works,but even so,lets see a bit of innovation with something,they have been at it long enough.

My point being they need to come up with something a bit newer than just sticking to the same chassis and sticking different bodies on it.

Okay you stick with what you know works,but even so,lets see a bit of innovation with something,they have been at it long enough.

I agree theres only two types is'nt there? the beetle/hummer chassis then the marder type or 3 if u include F1's

all the cars are the same bar shells, and tyres in some cases

yea but i spose the baja can change all that,

cus at mo if ya want a 5th scale there is only FG and FG copy's

But now HPI are making one other makes may and they may have to do some more design work,

But we shall see,

• 2 weeks later...