• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi Ten SCTE Owners Thread

Is it just me or is it more fun spending more on the upgrades than the truck was worth in the first place :xd:

Deb agrees with that 110%, her belief is that more fun is had from mending and upgrading than actually bashing...... :whistling: Was on the B**a forum earlier and there's a thread going about what the missus should never find out about.....some chaps there have invested over 3 and 4k into upgrading their 5B's....makes u think!

• 2 weeks later...

If I hadn't already bought a lightened chassis, I may have considered, but if I got this my wife would definitely have left me. Either that or taken a knife to my dangly bits. Lol.

• Like 1

Aye, there won't be one heading this way either for similar reasons....... it's like the new lightweight Slash chassis that's coming out, look excellent but worth the money for the humble basher, I think not....

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

Owners of the SCTE can step in here and show their rides.

Here is mine almost complete apart from the shell

1.jpg

Buggy motor installed

2.jpg

Escape mounted up. WP-SC8

3.jpg

4.jpg

Lets see yours

Edited by Nathanio

Nice to see another owner on here. There is a Losi Ten SCTE owners thread on here already mate. I think AJ started it up. Will upload mine once I've put it back together.:)

Just heard on the grapevine Losi are planning a load of new hops ups to be released i the next couple weeks, no idea what at the mo, but the word is it could be alloy front hubs and carriers, as soon as i hear more i will let everyone know :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I saw the Horizon guy on RC Tech suggesting something. The real questions is whether it actually needs metal steering knuckles and c hubs; from what I have seen i'm not sure it does!

Can someone just explain to me why you need to glue the end sof the carbon fiber parts. Is it just to stop them splitting etc. Is there a specific glue to use. Will Vitalbond Superthin CA be ok.

Ive had enough of the stupid radio box cover, the little body clip is a real arse when you have hands the size of a gorilla, ive chopped the lug off and driven a 3mm screw up in its place and now use a thumb screw left over from my Blitz day to hold the cover down, ill post up i pic in a while :thumbsup: