• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bash in Fife

stef1

Interesting,

making a mould may not be so easy though, I suppose I could juts dip it in a bowl of it until it drys, and then cut/trim around it :

I'm gonna pop into the bike shop this week and gt some handlebar tape to cover it when it's finished. It's about 90% there though so well chuffed, just a few little screw alignment issues and some feet and that's it done :)

What size tubing / piping is the feet for as you can get rubber casters fitted to a bolt used for baths etc they may help or use foam tubing for pipes and put some over as tht would work too

Hey Paul,

That's not a bad idea. But where best to get such a solution...

If u want foam from plumbers shop or b&q , I have some foam tube at my shop that would prob do u the same but u wud have to trim to fit ? If u want that wud do the trick till u find a permanent fix , jus cable tie it on and bobs ya uncle

• Like 1

See when you guys go out. I saw some vids that you all do jumps n things. Do any of you have any good areas that will be really good for rally's. Im from East Kilbride and i don't yet have a RC car so i am doing some urban trekking finding some really good places that i can start mini stages on.

the car im looking as is the kyosho DRX Nitro so i know it will handle most of the outdoors. Do you guys know anyone over this end that would be up for going out after Xmas to do some Mini rally

See when you guys go out. I saw some vids that you all do jumps n things. Do any of you have any good areas that will be really good for rally's. Im from East Kilbride and i don't yet have a RC car so i am doing some urban trekking finding some really good places that i can start mini stages on.

the car im looking as is the kyosho DRX Nitro so i know it will handle most of the outdoors. Do you guys know anyone over this end that would be up for going out after Xmas to do some Mini rally

before buying anything you could go along to this club its in east kilbride and they should be able to help you out

http://www.ekmodelcarclub.co.uk/Welcome.html

I had a chat to them but they just do indoor Buddies in a church in Polock. I am heading over there tomorrow nioght to speak to some guys. Im not ruling out elec but i defo think a 1/8 car Nitro will be better for rally

Hi guys, just wanted to see if anyone is coming to the track on Sunday, as weather going to be good. Initially me, Robert and Paul are planning on going crawling again, but this might be the last chance for a good sunday bash so if you guys are coming then we might join u guys instead. Please let us know in advance.

I will also take this oportunity to see if any of you guys are considering trying out crawlers. Ideal for winter when the fast stuff cant get out. You can ask Paul, lol, hes been hooked since first time out. I will try and put up some more vids on my youtube channel for you guys to see what we do. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Hi guys, just wanted to see if anyone is coming to the track on Sunday, as weather going to be good. Initially me, Robert and Paul are planning on going crawling again, but this might be the last chance for a good sunday bash so if you guys are coming then we might join u guys instead. Please let us know in advance.

I will also take this oportunity to see if any of you guys are considering trying out crawlers. Ideal for winter when the fast stuff cant get out. You can ask Paul, lol, hes been hooked since first time out. I will try and put up some more vids on my youtube channel for you guys to see what we do. :thumbsup:

Defo can vouch for the crawlers , it's a lot more fun with the challenges the cars go thru , plus it's a lovely walk thru woods

if the weather is good all be at the track and if i could sell my mini 8ight i would try crawling but no-one is buying right now

Do what I done grab a wheely king cheap and convert it for

i wish i could but i have to sell something first and the m8 doesnt get used to much nowaday`s so that is the one togo

Was gonna ask , what lipo size is it u use on your flysky ? I'm lookin at a 11.1v 450mah 3s

Was gonna ask , what lipo size is it u use on your flysky ? I'm lookin at a 11.1v 450mah 3s

iam using a 500mah 3s turnigy like this but iam thinking of upping the mah to a 800mah one soon as i think the 500 is on the way out ive had it for a awhile now if you decide todo it let me know i have a spare jst plug that you could just solder onto the battery tray like i ahev so you can sue either the lipo or aa`s

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__9275__Turnigy_500mAh_3S_20C_Lipo_Pack.html

Edited by mini-z-awd
  • Like 1

Just woke up to a beautiful morning, would be perfect for a bash, unfortunately the cars are put of action and my parents are coming through, same tomorrow an I'm going to the rugby. Why does it always have to be nice when I have already made plans!!!

went tot he trck just for abit of fun there was a older guy there waiting for us guys to come and play but i just told him you were away playing in the woods with your crawlers and then he brung out the 5th scale maverick blackout which ran for about 15 mins then it stopped and wouldnt start so i had a shot of the hyper 7 and then another 7 guy`s from falkirk showed up with there cars and i thought i was crazy trying that big jump stef likes they were jsut going for it and having a little racing and bashing all in all it was a fun day.

wee thing for robert if your there next week can you adjust me carb as i had to replace it after getting hit side on so its running abit rough right now if nto no worry`s

• Like 1

went tot he trck just for abit of fun there was a older guy there waiting for us guys to come and play but i just told him you were away playing in the woods with your crawlers and then he brung out the 5th scale maverick blackout which ran for about 15 mins then it stopped and wouldnt start so i had a shot of the hyper 7 and then another 7 guy`s from falkirk showed up with there cars and i thought i was crazy trying that big jump stef likes they were jsut going for it and having a little racing and bashing all in all it was a fun day.

wee thing for robert if your there next week can you adjust me carb as i had to replace it after getting hit side on so its running abit rough right now if nto no worry`s

Hi mate, i spoke to Robert, he is off on Tuesday and Wednesday, and will be happy to have a look at ur carb. let me now when is best for you and we can arrange to meet up. :thumbsup: