• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bash in Fife

stef1

hehe rusty i take it you liked the shot of my hyper 7 black that other time, their great fun and awesome reliability :)

also as dad says we have a load of spare hyper 7 wheel nuts, so a mini meet this week would be awesome :)

Edited by Yrkoon

Hi Stef the weather for this weekend looks ok so should be a goer this weekend. Can you let Russell know its on in case he doesnt read this.

P.S do you like the new signature of mine in tribute to Robert LOL

• Like 1

Glad to hear, I'm disappointed that I've missed 2 weeks lol.

I will give Russell a text in a bit if he doesn't reply.

Hah, very good. has he hit anyone lately? Lol

myself and my dad will be there on sunday :) nice hyper 7 fully broke in (with spare wheel nuts) ready to bash about!!! got the truggy sorted as well will need to drop a 2.4 into my DT-10. a wee to do list :)

Rusty you wont be the only one with Hyper's there. We have bought a couple of the 7.5's for racing they will hopefully be broken in by then as well.

The weather is starting to clear we have had as most places have had quite a bit of rain yesterday. Looking outside now its starting to dry however I was up at the track earlier whilst out getting the rolls and papers and there is some standing water there. I am still up for it 10mins with a ramp will easily clear most of the water I think although not sure about the grass parts. What do you all think?

well ive started repairing the 8t, just had to order shock caps. thought i had them aswell :(

lower arm and a shock cap, small price to pay for a bit of fun lol. atleast with the lower arms, they fit either side so im not left with which only fits one side and no doubt break the same one again!

'note to self, must stop trying double jumps with the truggy'

Edited by stef1

will you guys be there next week if you are all try and get up with the mini 8ight i completely forgot about today and loonynino i havent forgot about that stuff hopefully all bring it next week and i found the body for the werewolf no good to me

will you guys be there next week if you are all try and get up with the mini 8ight i completely forgot about today and loonynino i havent forgot about that stuff hopefully all bring it next week and i found the body for the werewolf no good to me

Hi mate, we were down yesterday, but it was too wet to get my toys out lol. We should be there next sunday. Keep an eye on this thread to confirm. i managed to get a crt.5 complete roller, so i got almost everything ready for the scrt10.

Hi mate, we were down yesterday, but it was too wet to get my toys out lol. We should be there next sunday. Keep an eye on this thread to confirm. i managed to get a crt.5 complete roller, so i got almost everything ready for the scrt10.

atleast you will have some spares lol and i will keep an eye out here and hopefully all have some decent batts to run or i hope i will if not oh well i still ahve two to use

got the truggy fixed today. went for alloy shock caps ratther than the plastic ones. just need to get some courage to try the double jump again :lol:

Hi guys anybody from tayside? What fo u guys run? Cheers Craig (stay in Arbroath)

hi craig, we are posting in the wrong topic i guess as we bash at bathgate bmx track. so far we haven't really had a bash in fife.