• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bash in Fife

stef1

cool guys :thumbsup:

i need check that out as well stef it sounds and looks a pretty good bash spot

ps

i went flying yesterday took the blade and zaggy and crashed the damm blade again ohh lord this is getting expensive lol , but got 2 flights in on the zaggy tho and it flew really nice , anyway see you soon

Alan

cool guys :thumbsup:

i need check that out as well stef it sounds and looks a pretty good bash spot

ps

i went flying yesterday took the blade and zaggy and crashed the damm blade again ohh lord this is getting expensive lol , but got 2 flights in on the zaggy tho and it flew really nice , anyway see you soon

Alan

its an awesome spot, i will be going back next week if they let me :lol: no seriously, go on youtube and search for girl owned by savage - That was Robert, one of the guys who uses the bmx track :lol: pmsl he's crazy!

they also mark out a track so it makes it really interesting and gives you something to focus on.

oh dear lol, did you break much? will need to meet up again, i need to go flying again lol

• Like 1

Stef mate you are welcome back through to Bathgate anytime. I can't wait until we are all running 1/5 scale petrols that will be some sight.

See you next Sunday

Craig

Mind and wash the mud off the car from the quick off roading session :thumbsup:

P.S Robert is indeed certifiable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by loader

Stef mate you are welcome back through to Bathgate anytime. I can't wait until we are all running 1/5 scale petrols that will be some sight.

See you next Sunday

Craig

Mind and wash the mud off the car from the quick off roading session :thumbsup:

P.S Robert is indeed certifiable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah that will be good, carnage maybe :lol: Hopefully the sun will be shining for us again next week

haha, im sure it looks worse now that its all dried in :lol: not the kind of off road driving i had in mind :lol:

This is going to sound daft, are you the guy with the Nissan? sorry im not good with names lol

Edited by stef1

ive saw that vid lol

she got whacked of her bike in it lol

just the usual damage blades , feathering shaft but i noticed the seesaw holder was broken and think it may have been overlooked from last crash , parts ordered and should have it fixed in a couple of days :thumbsup:

ive saw that vid lol

she got whacked of her bike in it lol

just the usual damage blades , feathering shaft but i noticed the seesaw holder was broken and think it may have been overlooked from last crash , parts ordered and should have it fixed in a couple of days :thumbsup:

yup, a broken collar bone also i believe :lol:

you must still have alot of confidence in your ability to fly, i buy blades 3 or 4 sets at a time :lol:

If anyone is looking for a good place to bash - the bmx track at bathgate. Its been a really good day, used half a gallon of fuel with no breakages to report :lol: not sure about the other guys though :lol:

The guys who i was with today are up there most/every sunday? at about 1030/1100 weather permitting.

It was just the electric cars that broke :(

Although none of the cars were taking it easy, well except loony"drivingmissdaisy"nino

It was just the electric cars that broke :(

Although none of the cars were taking it easy, well except loony"drivingmissdaisy"nino

Ahh, i know the green leccy one that i collided with after the jump wasnt looking so good, was it broken?

haha, yeah nino was pretty funny driving carefully :lol:

Ahh, i know the green leccy one that i collided with after the jump wasnt looking so good, was it broken?

haha, yeah nino was pretty funny driving carefully :lol:

It was the yellow Speed Passion that you had the wee collision with. It's all sorted now, a broken suspension arm, it seemed to stand up to everything I could do to it, which involved a lot of landing upside down, but I guess the Nitro landing into it was just too much :) Not bad after about 2 months of bashing though.

The green one was Craigs, surprisingly he took it very easy with that one, but the rusty at 3x the price he decided to give some punishment. Think that is waiting on a new shock tower.

Petrol must be the way to go, they dont seem to land on the roof so much :)

It was the yellow Speed Passion that you had the wee collision with. It's all sorted now, a broken suspension arm, it seemed to stand up to everything I could do to it, which involved a lot of landing upside down, but I guess the Nitro landing into it was just too much :) Not bad after about 2 months of bashing though.

The green one was Craigs, surprisingly he took it very easy with that one, but the rusty at 3x the price he decided to give some punishment. Think that is waiting on a new shock tower.

Petrol must be the way to go, they dont seem to land on the roof so much :)

ahh right. Glad its all fixed again :) ready for another thrashing on sunday lol i will try not break it :scared:

I really like the petrol, everything is just that bit bigger lol. the losi 5 has been delayed again, now saying 11th may :(

Edited by stef1

Im about the Dunfermline area and if im not working and my cars are working im always up for a good bash. i normaly just go out in my backgarden though! or down to the Glen. some sweet spots there but its normaly busy when im out and normaly end up with the chavs around You watching :(

plenty ramps ;)

Im about the Dunfermline area and if im not working and my cars are working im always up for a good bash. i normaly just go out in my backgarden though! or down to the Glen. some sweet spots there but its normaly busy when im out and normaly end up with the chavs around You watching :(

plenty ramps ;)

very nice! you have the perfect garden :lol: and archery?:D

yes i do archey aswell and i back out onto a massive feild which is handy....still not got the guts to jump my cars over the fence into the feild yet.

sounds pretty cool, watch not take out a dog walker when you do :lol:

Dirteater get yourself over to Bathgate BMX track on a sunday at 10.30-11.00 new guys are always welcome the more the merrier. Just be sure to bring a hard hat with you if Robert or Cotter are practising low level flying :yes:

Dirteater get yourself over to Bathgate BMX track on a sunday at 10.30-11.00 new guys are always welcome the more the merrier. Just be sure to bring a hard hat with you if Robert or Cotter are practising low level flying :yes:

lmao :lol:

i will be at work 8-5 on sunday :( and i just bent and twisted a dogbone on the rear of the XS. looking at the manual it looks like its been put together wrong! manual shows foam spacers in the outdrives on the front. and one O-ring in the rear. iv got foam all round. Not sure if that would of caused it.

How offten do you guys go there ? i get 1 in 4 weekends off :(

Edited by dirteater661

Well that is the parts back in stock from ms so hopefully they will be here for Friday I'll fit them and hopefully get to Broxburn not far from me. Could you get an address, postcode or google map image so I can try and find it :)