• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Which 21 engine

Shawn77

could save yourself a packet and get the Arrow GTR these are a 12min 3 port engine based (stolen from) the OS speed design. They get great write-ups in the US.

bullit are a version of the os speed,there os licencsed,nero raceing design,brillant engines,the only cheaper altruntive is the argus, which a new model is out now,.hence some cheap prices,i got the rb you had and the bullit/os i feel have better bottem end and midrange{i am useing a os speed at the moment}i also have a novarossi plus 4 which is right up with them,but for your bugdet the bullit wins,and it wins races{look at any club 1/8th results there be bullit engines at the top}

i ve seen a couple of arrows{my mates got one}good for the price,but not quite bullit/os power and need a really good run in,1/2 galleon plus some say a galleon,so maybe there a little more to come from my friends one,the guy raves about his but i anit seen him drive

GO FOR THE BULLETT IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT MATE OR AN OS SPEED THE ARGUS AND FASTRAX ENDURO ARE GOOD UNITS FOR THE MONEY BUT YOU CAN NEAR ON BET YOUR BOTTOM DOLLER THE OS WILL STILL BE GIVING YOU GREAT RESULTS 7 OR 8 GALLONS DOWN THE LINE.