• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

XRAY 808 '09. SOLD

grumpygramps

Hi folks,

Up for sale is my XRAY 808. Selling as I simply don't have time to use it.. :(

Good condition and perfect working order. Recently had the drive pins and many bearings replaced, along with front shock oils and pistons. Has new proline high downforce rear wing. Wheels and tires are nearly new, only used once on dirt.

Comes with lots of spares, some BNIP (see pics) and a set of on-road wheels/tires (bit scuffed up but still lots of tread).

Please note - This does need a throttle/brake linkage set, which cost ~

Edited by grumpygramps

Hi folks,

Good condition and perfect working order. Recently had the drive pins and many bearings replaced, along with front shock oils and pistons. Has new proline high downforce rear wing. Wheels and tires are nearly new, only used once on dirt.

It will come complete with fuel tank, fuel filter, engine mounts and R/X box covers, along with many more spares, which are on there way to me at the moment (these include spare R/X box, servo tray, f/r chassis braces, steering assembly, chassis, side guards, rear wing and more). I'll throw in some shock and diff oil too.

Here's some pics as it is, when the other bits arrive I'll post up some more -

Price

Hi folks,

It will come complete with fuel tank, fuel filter, engine mounts and R/X box covers, along with many more spares, which are on there way to me at the moment (these include spare R/X box, servo tray, f/r chassis braces, steering assembly, chassis, side guards, rear wing and more). I'll throw in some shock and diff oil too.

Here's some pics as it is, when the other bits arrive I'll post up some more -

Price

Evening sir!

Just a quick question (ok, two) how easy are parts to acquire? And what's the comparability with the 10/11 versions?

Thank you kindly!

Evening squire!

Parts can be readily got from places like RCDisco, or ebay, loads of them come up secondhand and in bits. Not sure 100% on compatibility, but most bits are common. I know that they made the chassis longer on later models, so centre driveshafts may be a no-go..

Hope that helps, if not I'll get hold of someone that does know and make sure for you!