• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SOLD: Hyper 9 / Star hybrid

anton

What engine has ur hyper 9 got please?

it says in the OP

If you're looking for a ready-to-run vehicle, I have 2 servos, Tx & Rx, and original .21 Hyper 3 port engine and pipe
Edited by wiggy2k7

Mate i know its its a big ask but could you do this for 210 for the lot posted if so you will make my day as ive been robbed by some idiot on ebay and i really want one so i can bash with my lad at crimbo please let me know ass soon as possible

cheers

spice

Mate i know its its a big ask but could you do this for 210 for the lot posted if so you will make my day as ive been robbed by some idiot on ebay and i really want one so i can bash with my lad at crimbo please let me know ass soon as possible

cheers

spice

Sorry, but unless you are prepared to come and collect it (I'm in Swindon, Wilts), I'm not prepared to drop the price any further at this time. I'm not sure it would get to you by Christmas anyway, as I wouldn't be able to get to a courier until next week now. As far as I can tell, my inbox is fine (says only 20% capacity used) so I'm not sure what's happening there.

Note: You'd still need a rx battery and glow-plug starter + power supply for the starter box for this to be truly RTR.

Edited by anton

• 3 weeks later...