• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Just put my flysky gt3c in my  m-05  I recently got but it goes back when I pull the trigger forward and it goes forward when I push the trigger back any suggestions can you reverse the trigger in the settings 

neil

4 minutes ago, Hornet neil said:

Just put my flysky gt3c in my  m-05  I recently got but it goes back when I pull the trigger forward and it goes forward when I push the trigger back any suggestions can you reverse the trigger in the settings 

neil

yes:good:

13 hours ago, Sully said:

Trying to soldier some battery connectors, bit cold in the mancave so into the kitchen I went.
Soldering iron + worktop + burn mark = domestic when she get home emoji22.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the top layer on worktop is quite thick, could you not use a very fine git paper and sand away the burn mark? the area might not shine anymore but at least the burn mark will be reduced

either way good luck mate

added a backlight to my flysky th9x, makes viewing the screen so much easier

also removed the throttle spring that i added when i bought it as it will no long be used to control cars but drones, using my gt3c for the cars right now

20180125_210139-756x1008.jpg

16 hours ago, Sully said:

Trying to soldier some battery connectors, bit cold in the mancave so into the kitchen I went.

That's why I use a glass worktop saver/plate type thing ;)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Sully said:

1 hour ago, dazp1976 said:

That's why I use a glass worktop saver/plate type thing ;)

That’s why I do it in garage and put a thicker coat on?

• Like 1

the top layer on worktop is quite thick, could you not use a very fine git paper and sand away the burn mark? the area might not shine anymore but at least the burn mark will be reduced
either way good luck mate

Well she’s not noticed yet and yes it was a bit stupid of me, cleaned it as much as I can now so fingers crossed 419e50a19c123e3cd2bcaf2c10053dae.jpgit don’t look big in photo but walk in me kitchen and it’s instantly noticeable.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Sully said:

Well she’s not noticed yet and yes it was a bit stupid of me, cleaned it as much as I can now so fingers crossed 419e50a19c123e3cd2bcaf2c10053dae.jpgit don’t look big in photo but walk in me kitchen and it’s instantly noticeable.

she got any light color nail varnish handy.....anything willlook better then black:yes:

• Like 1

Hadn't fired up the FG MT for a couple of months, so put some fuel in, primed OK, and got it fired up a week or so ago, idled, then revved up a bit - all in the garage with the family out for a couple of hours - killed (before it did me!!), then noticed my alternative (it's bigger to hold all of the splitters, etc.) radio box was broken - probably had been for a while - and also noticed it's still caked in mud - shame on me.

Came to it this evening, charged up the 4200 mAh 2S LiFe battery, then tried the enrichen technique as I use an 813 in my Trevor Simpson 2-bolt reed valve 29.5 cc motor - fired up easily, but obviously rich.

As lighting isn't that good in the garage, I decided to kill, lean off, then fire up again - when I killed the pullstart pawl!! Thought I had replaced with a metal one, but hadn't - it's still a plastic pawl. Never mind - another job!

Decided to remove the wheels, braces and Hoover out the dried grass - plenty but not huge amount like you can see in forum photos, so it's ready for a good clean and lube - do it good.

Al.

Edited by atom3624
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Sully said:

A blob of ShooGoo in there!

• Like 1