• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

2 hours ago, Gaz! said:

Went from this,

A4-CF5-D4-C-6-A0-A-4-DFA-94-ED-17-B44368

To this,

91900732-45-D2-49-FF-867-F-53-FF827-DC77

Just one little niggle, why can’t the fan wires be the same length as the receiver wire? I had to put in a unsightly extension lead in, otherwise, over the moon with it.

today is a good Rc day, kinda silly how things like this can make such a impact to how you feel mentally....

can’t wait to get out and give it a proper testing.

If the old kit needs a home, drop me a message  🙂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gaz! said:

Yes mate, 2mm connectors so it can power lights, winches, external bec etc.

I had my Rc4wd warn winch controller plugged in, realised too late after plugging in a 3s lipo though, it went ”puff” on me :rofl:

Ha ha  right  I just wondered if it was a duel  esc and if it was still ok if it was for sale for my custom build  .

It's for sparkles  sorry lights  lol 

Pulled my maverick quantum flux Mt apart. As when I went out this afternoon. I ended up as front wheel drive. Very odd. Can't find anything wrong. Put it all back together. Almost give up.  Notice a wheel slightly undone.  Bloody lost a wheel pin. Balls. That's the problem then. Lol. Found a spare in my box. All sorted now. I am impressed. Had it smashing around the garden this afternoon.  Nothing more then a lost wheel pin to report. Nice 

Walk away j. Time for rest now. 

• Like 3

I love it! I've only ever had nitro before though and just returned after a 10 ish  year hiatus. I'm quite liking the idea of getting some electric now I've seen what they can do these days. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, .AJ. said:

Now been stripped down, cleaned, topped up all the diffs, fitted a smaller pinion,  different servo saver and discovered  a bent shock shaft 

BBB5-DF33-8-BCA-40-B7-B23-C-9-B3-F3-B6-D

How did that happen

Pulled my finger out and fitted a receiver to my Vandal ready for life post lock down, also needed to move the ESC as the wires were obviously hard against the drive shaft. While I was at it, I popped a hole in the chassis brace for the wire on my 5500mah Bashing Lipo. 

IMG_20210313_153925.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

Treal alloy servo mount and HPI servo saver fitted to the LMT 👍 

497-CEFE9-6-FF7-4065-99-EC-0943-E233500-

Looking good👍

• Like 1