• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Need to upgrade to new motor...

Another thing I would recomend you buy is a proper Tx, mine is a Futaba 9c ,9 channels

You miten't think you'll very need that many channels , but trust me ,

once you start flying and want more / biger planes you will ,

Something like whats in my Vid with the Blizzard...

I can bind up to 18 planes / gliders / helis to it... why carry a Tx for each one..

even got my RC Paraglider onit as well..

Look up "Spicy Paraglider" on youtube

Another thing I would recomend you buy is a proper Tx, mine is a Futaba 9c ,9 channels

You miten't think you'll very need that many channels , but trust me ,

once you start flying and want more / biger planes you will ,

Something like whats in my Vid with the Blizzard...

I can bind up to 18 planes / gliders / helis to it... why carry a Tx for each one..

even got my RC Paraglider onit as well..

Look up "Spicy Paraglider" on youtube

This looks a good price from HobbyKing Turnigy 9X 9Ch Transmitter w/ Module & 8ch Receiver (Mode 1) (v2 Firmware)

This looks a good price from HobbyKing Turnigy 9X 9Ch Transmitter w/ Module & 8ch Receiver (Mode 1) (v2 Firmware)

Read the comments ...

Some say it's good some say it's not....

You can't use Expo and half rate at the same time.. :angry: ( don't worry about them for now, but you will need them in the future)

Don't go out a buy the cheapes Tx ... trust me...

Save up a few

Edited by seanmcgrath48
  • Like 1

man, wont that cost more than the plane? losing height and slowing down seems more like you could do with a better battery, can anyone lend you a good one to try before spending all that cash?

im prob gonna get one of those pa addictions soon, such cool colours as well

if you get a pa addiction you will not regret it one bit love mine got to be one of the best planes iv flown so far

Ohh yes they had one of those in the club I went in last week.

Good fun they look as good in real life too

I love the clear "plastics" :)

the clear covering it what drawn me to this plane that and the great reviews it recieved

id up grade the esc to a 30 amp that way it leaves you some headroom to play with diffferent size props without over stressing the esc and id also up grade the battery to 1000mah

• Like 1

id up grade the esc to a 30 amp that way it leaves you some headroom to play with diffferent size props without over stressing the esc and id also up grade the battery to 1000mah

Makes sense ... I have decided to go for a new plane though :-( I am selling the one I have and with the money raised will get a new one.

I have seen a big Cesna in Hobby King with wing span about 5ft10 .... :-) that is a big bird lol for about $200 not bad

Makes sense ... I have decided to go for a new plane though :-( I am selling the one I have and with the money raised will get a new one.

I have seen a big Cesna in Hobby King with wing span about 5ft10 .... :-) that is a big bird lol for about $200 not bad

Hobbyking sell some nice cheap planes/gliders...

But you need to know what your buying,clevises are crap , ESC is on the limit,motor can burn out...

what ever plane your buying check the reviews and allso check on RCGroup.com for threads about it...

• Like 1