• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Default setting's for Futaba 4PK, need help please..

grumpygramps

Hi folks,

I'm hoping that someone out there will have a Futaba 4PK t/x and be able to tell me what the default setting are on the A.B.S section of the menu, so it's all switched off and back to "normal".. I'm pretty sure that I've managed to fiddle about with something on there which is stopping me from being able to calibrate my MMM properly, and it's bugging the hell out of me! If I had the instructions it might help, but I left them at my folks house which is miles away..

Any help would be MASSIVELY appreciated :)

Thanks in advance, Lawrence.

Edited by grumpygramps

Thanks for that buddy :)

If you haven't used the ABS, is there any chance you could run through what the various different values are on there please?

I've looked for a reset option, and sure I've seen it before, but couldn't find it again... Serves me right for buying something so complicated that I blatantly don't need..

Just incase anyone else, like me, is very simple, has a Futaba 4PK that is well beyond their needs and can't figure out how to reset the thing to factory settings.. Go to *M-RES on menu 1, press and hold the +/- buttons down at the same time, et voila, it's done.