• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

***Hyper Owners Club***

Revorocks

Nice paint job mate, was the problem that you forgot to mask the windows?

Nah, the design was supposed to be a kind of stencil of Ash from the Evil Dead. But the shape of the body and the holes in the body just make it look like a camo pattern...lol. I was going to rename it Horror 7 but it didn't work out.

Might as well add me. Hyper 7e conversion currently under way. Lots of cleaning has been done, and some new parts fitted.

IMG_20120216_225619.jpg

Electrics ordered, but coming from Hong Kong, so will probably take weeks.

Edited by Slugsie

Nice wheels, looks very clean!

hahahaha, looks loads better in the pic tbh lol

the wheels are the only used part on it atm, glue all over the place, chrome coming off in places the usal stuff.

the hyper itself i bought from hunter over ebay, didn't expect to get the car made of new unused parts and a pile of spares....don't think it was that bad for

Just finished my Hyper 8 brushless conversion. Xerun 150a esc and 2200kv motor with 22t pinion, nanda block tyres, Hong Nor big bores and a few other cnc bits and bobs :thumbsup:

DSC02697.jpg

DSC02694.jpg

DSC02700.jpg

DSC02699.jpg

DSC02701.jpg

DSC02695.jpg

Very Nice!!! :thumbsup:

new paint job i got a spare shell of ebay the plan was to strip it and do it proper, but i got impatient with it taking so long and not having enough time around work so i just sprayed it on the outside and give it a couple of coats of clear lacquer

I KNOW IT WILL GET RUINED BUT I WILL DO I PROPER VERSION WHEN I CAN BUY A NEW CLEAR SHELL

sparkle.jpg#

sparkle2.jpg

new paint job i got a spare shell of ebay the plan was to strip it and do it proper, but i got impatient with it taking so long and not having enough time around work so i just sprayed it on the outside and give it a couple of coats of clear lacquer

I KNOW IT WILL GET RUINED BUT I WILL DO I PROPER VERSION WHEN I CAN BUY A NEW CLEAR SHELL

sparkle.jpg#

sparkle2.jpg

What paint is that, looks pretty sweet :thumbsup:

well might as well drop into the hyper club... got my hyper 7 black? the other day from my local model shop in west vale.

paid 60 notes for it which i think is a steal. came with on road wheels (911 turbo type) and tyres and a spare set. also came with an engine which was thrown in with the deal, It is however not very good and will more then likely be binned

the car itself pretty much a roller is in near perfect condition and apparently only been used twice, there are no scratched underneath at all bumpers never been bumped etc etc

pics :)

4aea21ce.jpg

d9f0bd59.jpg

80262857.jpg

i also have a brushless build thread which I will be adding too very soon :)

Any recommendations on bashing tyres for my st gents? Will mostly be running on loose dirt/gravel and grass????

Lots of people on here seem to use and like these:

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/nanda-racing-1-8th-block-tyres-on-dish-wheel/rc-car-products/32603

At under

Probably look a bit thin on an st :tease:

Well, if you want to be picky like that. ;)

Maybe buy 4 sets, and then have duallies front and rear. :D