• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

MSUK-Forum Bash #3 - York/Poppleton - Sunday 25th September

Nick

put me down nick but my mum said she wants more dirresions :please:

From Google Maps

From York centre

1. Head southwest on Station Rd/A1036 toward Station Rise

Continue to follow A1036

223 ft

3. Turn right onto Station Rd/A1036

Continue to follow A1036

492 ft

5. Continue onto Museum St/A1036

2.4 mi

7. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A1237

0.4 mi

9. At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Rose Ave

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?saddr=Station+Rd,+York+YO1+6,+United+Kingdom&daddr=Rose+Avenue,+Nether+Poppleton&hl=en&ll=53.979496,-1.135767&spn=0.024632,0.154324&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=13.909932,39.506836&geocode=FYRZNwMdxGHv_ym3NL9uBjF5SDGHPJJLoTGI5w%3BFa6dNwMd6Mbu_ylbl75PTzF5SDF7y1E_-VGkMQ&vpsrc=0&mra=ls&t=h&z=13&layer=c&cbll=53.979496,-1.135767&panoid=GwudOdXdVEZyD--wMrHbHw&cbp=11,210.46,,0,0"]http://maps.google.c...=11,210.46,,0,0

Edited by graxon2001

what time is it on

If you are coming from leeds? it is very easy

You will be coming into york on the a64, Take the copmanthorpe/A1237 slip road, at the roundabout go straight over (2nd exit) A1237.

On the A1237 go straight over first, second and third roundabout. At the fourth take the 2nd exit into the business park (the exit you want has a big BP petrol station) then follow the road all the way to the bottom of the park (couple of roundabouts but just go straight over), you won't be able to miss us at the end :thumbsup:

hi mate

sometimes it goes like that ,the last time i was there ,only three turned up :tease: the trouble is when people commit to going they should ,i would of gone even if none of my cars worked,putting a name to a face and chatting is just as good. that's the good thing about the nyb track,everyone sticks to what the plan is,and if your not sure don't commit.i suppose that's why people sometimes charge a fee and ask for it up front,because trying to run an event and organising food must be a nightmare if everyone says "iam up for it"and doesn't come

Phil

• Like 1

Just on the train back home. Turnout was a little small, and was a bit gutted that a few people had to leave early, but other than that it was a good day and was good to have a muck about for a bit. Roll on the next one! :good:

Can't believe you managed to get an earlier train than me :shockingscary:

Wish I'd gone via York and got there before most peope seem to have left.