• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Sell the Slash and possibly Hyper for a Vorza?

willb

After seeing Sam's brushless buggy the other day I'm finding myself really wanting one! My Slash is brilliant and it never fails to put a smile on my face but it's not a buggy or as quick or stable and is pants at jumping!

I'm in two minds whether to put the Slash up for sale and buy a Vorza or stick with the Slash. I have a Hyper 7 which isn't very old either so that may go too...

What do people think? My Slash is fully RPM'd so is a decent machine.

Where do you run your rc's?

Vorzas are awesome, however I prefer a brushless 1:8 truggy for rough ground and big jumps

Truggys are much more forgiving if you land slightly off, if you land a vorza with the front or back down to much it will dig in and flip

That doesnt happen so much with truggys

They handle really well too with the right set up

ive owned neither but the vorza does looks very good ive seen a few videos on you tube and it looks really stable very good at taking really high jumps and it looks sexy as fak. :) but honestly i wouldn't sell the slash and the hyper to get one slash is a great car and i would keep it.

Edited by SpeedNut

I'll have a think as people are saying keep my Slash and others are saying get a Vorza! I quite like HPI cars and as they've sorted me out with replacement parts for my Baja that fubard at the weekend I kinda wanted another!

I'm a member of Tower Hobbies which is why it's priced how I said.

sell the slash, not the quickest and it dont like corners, keep the hyper tho, if you sold the hyper you would be sooooo sad and bored as any other car breaks so quick!! lol, i wouldnt get a vorza as IMO they are overpriced, i would buy a hyper 7/8 roller (i would try to get a hyper 7) and convert as they can be crazy quick and handle like your hyper at the mo :)

Tower Hobbies have discounts for their members so I get another $150 off the price shown on their site. My step dad is American and in the USAF.

Still not sure what to do lol!

sell slash and hyper 10, then get some road tyres for vorza too so you can still use it on road :)