• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your Revo

reefshark

Excellent :thumbsup: That was the final outdoor race at Stonehaven today for this season, starts again March next year. The other local club season has started now at Newtonhill indoors.

I'll have a bit more time on my hands now so I'll be getting my new basher up and running soon so we'll have to meet up, I want to see this Revo running :yes:

Racing what? Monster trucks?

Racing touring cars and buggies outdoors, racing touring cars and GT12 indoors.

Shame, the way you were talking about getting a Revo, I thought maybe you had a club that raced them. That would be awesome!

Shame, the way you were talking about getting a Revo, I thought maybe you had a club that raced them. That would be awesome!

I'm not getting a Revo, I've recently bought a Proline Pro-2 SC truck. I would love another Revo but it's too big for my needs. Now that would be awesome, there's nowhere near me that I know of that races monster trucks, I wish there was, i wonder if there is anywhere in the UK that does?

I'm not getting a Revo, I've recently bought a Proline Pro-2 SC truck. I would love another Revo but it's too big for my needs. Now that would be awesome, there's nowhere near me that I know of that races monster trucks, I wish there was, i wonder if there is anywhere in the UK that does?

I have looked around, but it's buggys, buggys and more buggys. MTs are far more fun to drive, but not necessarily quicker round a given track. Speed is all people are interested in, but Truggy's and trucks (I find) add a fun factor to the whole experience.

For shame.

• Like 1

The doesn't even seem to be much places that race stadium trucks and/or short course trucks which is a class I would love to race too. Speed is only fun up to a certain point, I race SPEC class with my touring car, which isn't crazy fast but fast enough, 13.5t brushless motor, 2S lipo, esc in blinky and gear ratio 5.1 to 5.4, it's a really fun class to race in.

• 2 months later...

I guess i am a bit late for this party but none the less here are my 3 revos.

Merv:

c1baec87.jpg

bd5507e1.jpg

Too much abuse, lol

Picco Revo: (Action Shots)

IMG_8465.jpg

IMG_8399-1.jpg

ERevo

05BB4D22-19E5-47AA-A694-8AA4F959F80F-207

8e5ee006.jpg

The whole RC Family. :)

temporary-5-2.jpg

Truggy Flux, Erbe, Picco Revo, Merv, N4tec

Edited by RevoMikey
  • Like 1

I guess i am a bit late for this party but none the less here are my 3 revos.

Merv:

c1baec87.jpg

bd5507e1.jpg

Too much abuse, lol

Picco Revo: (Action Shots)

IMG_8465.jpg

IMG_8399-1.jpg

ERevo

05BB4D22-19E5-47AA-A694-8AA4F959F80F-207

8e5ee006.jpg

The whole RC Family. :)

temporary-5-2.jpg

Truggy Flux, Erbe, Picco Revo, Merv, N4tec

Never too late, I hope this party runs and runs!

• 1 month later...

Here is my revo so far, recently put a Buku BBK Clutch in and I'm waiting on some alu tie rods, alum slipper clutch and some silver/blue springs. Planning on swapping over to an extended chassis and doing the 250cc tank mod. I also made an aluminium big block pipe adapter out of some turned alu, I saw some on a forum and it was relatively easy to turn one out with some help from my old man. Sealed that exhaust up perfectly, no more leaks, perfectly snug fit.

image_zpsb95a395c.jpg

image_zps454506b3.jpg

image_zpsd022deb2.jpg

image_zpsb95a395c.jpg

image_zps71406818.jpg

Its almost as big as my savage XL

image_zpsa0ed9fb7.jpg

I put my wheels on the wrong way I know lol

This is thing is a beast, I was doing 80 meter wheeies the other day and it's still running on the rich side. I love it. It'd done just over half a gallon on the picco. Shocks need tweaking as it's a bit saggy with 50wt and green / tan springs front and back.

Edited by Huktonfonics
  • Like 2

I am undecided on what big block to go for as yet.
Picco has a new engine out for the revo.

A .28 size, just waiting for other people to buy it first.

But, i have a XTM 247 engine and side pipe i could play around with.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Edited by Andythecrane

• 1 month later...

I've been advised that the Baja Bug shell from Proline is a good basher shell for the Revo. However, on the Modelsport site it says doesn't fit the ERBE, then goes on to say for fitting to the e-Revo "engine compartment needs trimming", so does it fit or not?

Anybody know for sure if it'll fit? Anybody used one? Are they that good for bashing?

I'm sure a bit of trimming is all that's needed, but thought I'd seek past owners views.

Cheers.

I've been advised that the Baja Bug shell from Proline is a good basher shell for the Revo. However, on the Modelsport site it says doesn't fit the ERBE, then goes on to say for fitting to the e-Revo "engine compartment needs trimming", so does it fit or not?

Anybody know for sure if it'll fit? Anybody used one? Are they that good for bashing?

I'm sure a bit of trimming is all that's needed, but thought I'd seek past owners views.

Cheers.

The engine compartment would probably have to be trimmed for the wing mount to be able to be used. It's SC size, so it should fit the similarly-sized ERBE.

The engine compartment would probably have to be trimmed for the wing mount to be able to be used. It's SC size, so it should fit the similarly-sized ERBE.

I've ordered a new lid for the ERBE, but it'll not be here for about a week. Pics to follow! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my Revo from a few years ago, ran the original TRX2.5 engine for a while then I bolted an Orion OS18 into it after the TRX went bang lol  :xd:

PA180278_zps7ba85056.jpg

PB010011_zps637070b6.jpg

PB010005_zps8b220b6c.jpg

PB010001_zps668e1536.jpg

PA180297_zpsc24ac4f7.jpg

PA180294_zpsf49caed1.jpg

PA180293_zpsc5f224c2.jpg

PA180291_zps9e3de077.jpg

PA180289_zpsf9acb3ce.jpg

PA180282_zpsbfaaf965.jpg

Edited by Gairo
  • Like 1