• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your Revo

reefshark

Thanks m8 :)

I love them too, they work superb any where( grass, snow, sand, mud). With hi speed gearing you can run them on water!

Thanks m8 :)

I love them too, they work superb any where( grass, snow, sand, mud). With hi speed gearing you can run them on water!

do they do these for the 1/10 size one? Edited by MATT27ROY

• 3 weeks later...

Nice ^^

Gotta love carbon lightweight Revos. Although the way i see it is that if you're saving all that weight on the chassis add it back on with hop ups and FAT WHEELS!

IMAG0212-1.jpg

• Like 1

I think the first thing I will do is go onto traxxas and find a manual.

Once you get your head around it they're quite a straightforward R/C to strip down, any questions just fire me a PM or start a build thread

:good:

• 2 weeks later...

will be working this weekend, so hopefully i will get a chance to start the strip down next weekend ( wife permitting of course )

And i think i will start a re-build thread.

If you need a hand at all, just give me a shout, I'll happily meet up if you wish :thumbsup:

I havent managed to get started on the strip down and rebuild as yet, been working over last weekend, and dealing with all that snow this week as well..... Shovel on stand by for this weekend coming.

If you need a hand at all, just give me a shout, I'll happily meet up if you wish :thumbsup:

Thanks for the offer, i will be looking up to you and the beard for inspiration as the build starts.

Started to collate a list of bits i would like and need.

I havent managed to get started on the strip down and rebuild as yet, been working over last weekend, and dealing with all that snow this week as well..... Shovel on stand by for this weekend coming.

Thanks for the offer, i will be looking up to you and the beard for inspiration as the build starts.

Started to collate a list of bits i would like and need.

No problem at all, as Beard has said, they are very simple to work on once you know your way around them. What sort of plans do you have for it? Just a full strip down and check over just now?

No problem at all, as Beard has said, they are very simple to work on once you know your way around them. What sort of plans do you have for it? Just a full strip down and check over just now?

yes, just a full strip down and clean, then look at my list.

as you can see in the photos its a roller. So going to need a lot of hardware.

Andy what engine mount have you got? The new era by any chance? Looks like the picco but i thought ide ask cos ive been looking everywhere for the new era its like gold bullian once you have it keep it. Ive got a picco and rb mount atm. Just swapped my 3.3 engine out for the picco and cant wait to test it.

20130125_015650.jpg

• Like 2

20130125_015524.jpg

One question to the revo picco owners to get my exhaust to sit right i had to put about 5 washers and a larger screw so my exhast and manifold would line up is there a better way of doing it.

Like this.

20130125_015501.jpg

Nexi i need to order the steel cvd cups i was surprised they dont come with in the packet lucky i got mine cheap or ide be pee'ved

Andy what engine mount have you got? The new era by any chance? Looks like the picco but i thought ide ask cos ive been looking everywhere for the new era its like gold bullian once you have it keep it. Ive got a picco and rb mount atm. Just swapped my 3.3 engine out for the picco and cant wait

I don't know what engine mount it is.....

I haven't looked that close at it yet.

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

I know it needs a new lid, but just had to show off her new shoes!

Wearing her old Truggy footwear.

F4595A83-DBF2-4AF9-A6D8-EFEC459DB401-4814-000007CDD023A5A4.jpg

Here's her new shoes before fitting.

E3ED714B-E856-4FBB-A79D-3620053D762F-4814-000007CDD5897C1A.jpg

Let's get em on!

A55B4C44-42E4-4B8A-82B3-B723B55CFBBF-4814-000007CDD78F2D59.jpg

Now the rest!

320BF179-94B4-4877-844A-701EBCFA8C25-4814-000007CDD94AB3C6.jpg

678A06BA-40E9-43E2-8FEE-3B6DC9C858A6-4814-000007CDCE366B60.jpg

7E3B8072-B048-4DA1-9EA6-431DB7334B0A-4814-000007CDCBED1F05.jpg

Just need a test run!

Once the new lid is chosen and fitted, I'll post some more pics.

• Like 1