• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your Revo

reefshark

Oh, and whats all the fuss about tuning? It was just like tuning any other engine, infact it was easier :D

That's refered to as being a smart-arrse :P

In comparison to standard carbs the adjustments are tiny on the TRX engines, 1/12th or even 1/16th movements when my Hyper or a savvy 1/8th increments is more than fine.

Glad you got it sussed though, the tuning is what gets the 2.5 engine a bad name, when you get over that it's one of the best out there in 'Out of the Box stock form'

Totally amazing for a mere .15 block. I got a HPi .15 and it's not even comparable, like a big block .21 vs a .10 rofl

And no running a Revo on a pavement is not the smartest of places for a 40ish mph 2-speed monster truck :smilies_eusasmiles2:

Can you hear it change gear? It goes quick but I cant hear it change, its got to be in 2nd for definate because its quick.

No it's not in 2nd yet. Unlike the savvy it don't come in untill it's well in the high rev band.

Personally I'd recommend adjusting the shift point down by 1/8th and it's perfect, from factory it screams it's little cogs off before the change :o

Beleive me that you and everyone notices when it shifts into 2nd, the rear end squats down again and at that point you accelarate past the 3-speed savvy you been racing :rolleyes:

Then the owner gets upset after quoting that it goes over 50mph rofl

PS it's not always going to change into 2nd on grass unless it's really short, sometimes it does sometimes not. Lack of cubic capacity I think or a forwards only conversion :huh:

Tank Seal Split on my Revo Today,

Not a Single Person at DD RC Track had one :(

Every Revo Out there Today got Trully Outclassed by a Almost Stock LST 2 in the hands of Brammer,

Fastest thing there but seam to be having a Littel Teathing Probs,

Will Have some Updates of my Revo with New Wheels and Tires when the Pics have Uploaded,

Any one know the Specs of a Picco 26 and the Mach 427? I was Being Killed down the Stright by Bram but beating other Revos there INC a 23 Sirro and some Others,

Had some Fun so Got To Clean it Now :D

Edit - Anyone Know some Good Locktite? Need to Be Stupidly Strong as My LST Axel Came undone Again,

Also can you Locktite the Revo Suspension in, My Knuckels,Arms and Pillow Balls are Metal so Surly it Would Work fine and stop them Coming Undone Leaving Wobbly Wheels, :(

Edited by 4x4 freak