• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

CEN Fun Factor owners?

Bubbles

Ive got one! LOVE IT. Had it for 10+ years. Hobbystores sell spares but for the price of rollers now you might aswell buy a couple for bits

I took the 2 speed out of mine cos it was a pain to get running back when i had no patience

photo16.jpg

Edited by KevsGsi

I assume you just locked it in 2nd? my 2speed works fine, and with cen's enormous nt16 engine, accelleration needs all the help it can get :rofl:

No i changed to a single spur and clutchbell setup, they done a few single speed FF

I want to get my hands on onbe of these one day:

http://www.rcuniverse.com/product_guide/carprofile.cfm?car_id=309

Just love the look of it.

:lol: I have the exact model sat in my garage gathering dust.

It has never worked properly from day one, but I was naive and swung by the claims of a big engine and twin speed ;)

Might convert it to brushless and sort the steering out, as it has the turning circle of a small planet.

• 9 years later...

Does anyone have a cen fun factor that could possibly help advise me on the steering connections via some pictures, its an awesome old car but this is a big issue as no manual I find really shows it and I'm new to it, thanks