• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Any middlesex/watford bashers?

stretch

I'm considering opening up the turnigy hard case and trying To sort the connection prob.managed to open up a gens ace hard case a while back. Remember it was hard work... :(

Where's this quarry? Google maps?

Taken a look... There are a few areas off coopers green lane that look quarry ish.... Is it the 1 with an area of water in it? Or up and to the right? Also how'd u get in!??? Lol

It's on the left, but we're nowhere near the water. We just walk in, there are signs, but no-one seems to mind. Motorcross bikes are always there.

• 3 months later...

Hi folks, 

I'm a relative noob, and this is a very long thread! :-)

I live in Aylesbury, Bucks. Are there good bashing spots within an hour from me?? 

I make YouTube videos but I need to step up my game and produce more dynamic videos, and to do that I need good bashing spots or tracks :-)

My YT page is http://www.youtube.com/waitingoutside101

Thank you all kindly. 

Terry. 

Edited by WaitingOutside

Hi folks,

I'm a relative noob, and this is a very long thread! :-)

I live in Aylesbury, Bucks. Are there good bashing spots within an hour from me??

I make YouTube videos but I need to step up my game and produce more dynamic videos, and to do that I need good bashing spots or tracks :-)

My YT page is http://www.youtube.com/waitingoutside101

Thank you all kindly.

Terry.

Hi Terry!

Are you stalking me? ;)

Glad to see you've joined the forum, lots of great people who're happy to help with RC problems. It will be out of action for a couple of days for software updates, sometime soon.

Can't really recommend many good spots, but there's a couple of good places if you don't mind the travel.

Hopefully meet up with you soon!

Tug.

Hi Terry!

Are you stalking me? ;)

Tug.

HAHA, if I'm going to stalk anyone, then it might as well be you! At least you're interesting!! 

Thanks for the update. BTW, I had to completely reboot my phone a few months ago so I don't have your number. Can you send me a text?

Also, where are these places you talk of? I don't mind an hour (ish) drive if it means I get some good footage! Been meaning to test the limits of my Summit since I have upgraded that the most!!

I've still not got to that quarry nr St. Albans!! ... Planning on a visit maybe tomorrow or this weekend if the weather is okay.. We'll c.

I need to get running my innovative chassis/ trayless setup mt4 and I've got some cheap my tyres to test too.. Sounds like an ideal test spot to me. Anyone got there recently? Or found any other great spots north of London?

• Like 1

Hi all... Managed to get to the quarry at last!... This fri gone. A good laugh and managed to break an arm on my mbx5t jumping down that big hill...

Edited by Ocdcbr

Hi all... Managed to get to the quarry at last!... This fri gone. A good laugh and managed to break an arm on my mbx5t jumping down that big hill...

http://youtu.be/gQE7RaV3S54

Ha ha, good vid, nicely edited! It does kill cars, fo sho!

Shouldn't be that long of a walk, you might have parked further than we do.

Hopefully meet you there some time!

I bet!.... I've fixed my mugen. Broken arm and slightly bend rear drive shaft was the damage. Lucky I have a few spare arms! ????

• 11 months later...