• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

***SOLD*** Revo 3.3 with RB TM523, Spektrum DX3E etc..

calum101

The time has come to move on from RC which means the Revo must go :( Last summer this was a bit of a project of mine and I spent a good few hundred quid on it.. but I've only used it a handful of times all together.

Spec list:

Traxxas Revo 3.3 #5309

RB TM523 and RB matching pipe (only been broken in, all together about 11/12 tanks through it)

16/38 gearing

STRC clutch

GTR shocks

Traxxas Wheelie Bar

Spektrum DX3E

Forward only conversion

RPM Front Bumper (Blue)

RPM Rear Bumper (Blue)

Traxxas 17mm Hexes

Axial 8 Spoke 40 series black wheels

Pro-Line Big Joe 40 series tyres

Motor Saver Air Filter

Traxxas Wing Kit

Traxxas Black Wing

Voltz 1200mah RX pack (got 2 of these)

It is fully RTR, I'm including my BRAND NEW Spektrum DX3E (been fitted but car has never been properly run with it, you just need 4 AA's for the Transmitter), got 2 Voltz 1200mah RX packs for it too. Comes with quite a few spares like: full set of original shocks, 3 shells, spurs (one of which is an RD racing 36t steel one), original TRX 3.3 engine (not sure how much fuel it's had but compression is brilliant and it still runs) and original pipe and clutch etc.. rod ends, a front suspension arm, old hexes, 2 brand new O'Donnell's OD97T glow plugs and quite a lot more..

As you can see from the pics, it's in excellent condition. I bought it in April last year and since then I've used is less than a dozen times.

The RB TM523 is practically new, only had the break in done. It's a perfect runner, just replaced the head button (as I managed to cross thread it) and put a brand new O'Donnell's OD97T plug in it. It just needs a good tune.

The slipper was recently replaced and the 2 speed will need adjusting.

All in all this is in excellent condition and I don't really want to sell it but I'd rather it got used properly rather than sit in my room gathering dust.

Price.. Giving that last August I spent

Edited by calum101