• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

*Losi LST & XXL Owners Club*

dtokez

hi all, i brought a lst (1) off ebay last week it had a sts engine in but i got it started once and the the cog in the rotstart backplate stripped so i wanted a pullstar but couldnt find one apart from in hong kong lol so i pulled the engine out and have brought a .28 3 port sh engine brand new for

Scotty, I can't help you with your engine Q but I can tell you that the Hi/Low is to do with torque. Low is for pulling, hill climbing and maybe some light rock crawling. Hi is for speed, depends what you use your rig for to whether it's worth removing.

As for reverse and FOC, generally it's something racers remove for less rotating mass and to lighten the truck. I have my reverse in my LST2 and would miss it if I didn't but again it's personal choice.

RC Raven Dual Rate Springs

Me (x2, Red, Blue)

DannyP (x2, Black, Yellow)

Mulds (x1, Yellow)

Scotty (x1, Blue)

andyriby79 (x1, Blue)

Any other takers?

Edited by JayJ

What shock oil are you running Vimto?

I'm running stock in the xxl but the lst I had, I ran 50's with it. Bearing in mind I bash but don't jump.

RC Raven Update

I got a reply from RC Raven, they confirmed that all colours are the same rate; 8.9psi top & 15psi bottom.

However for a shipping quote they wanted confirmation in how many sets and colours so I replied yesterday and am waiting for their reply, will update as soon as I know more! :good:

Am I too late to order a set of these? Blue if its still possible

Well RC Raven haven't got back to me so I'm not expecting a reply now until after the weekend, will email them and update the order mate.

No promises though! ;)

Edited by JayJ

just spent five hours tearing my lst2 down, claning every part to look brand new, and removeing all the nitro crp ready for my e conversion, also fitted dudes motor mount and single speed collet. Cant wait till tomorrow to finish intallibg the MMM2200 and making a esc mount :D

Guys i'm needing a few parts

-Shock standoffs

- slipper clutch nut

- 2 speed cam small bushing

Anybody got spares?

Dude, I've allot of spare parts but I don't have any of those parts. :o Sorry Ahmet!