• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Savage Flux owner club

bulletflux 345

Ordered my 17mm hex's last Monday and they arrived 5 days later and they are excellent also will give a nod to the shroud from dusty motors as took my savage out for the maiden voyage today and when I remove the shroud its spotless inside.

Doesnt look quite as new now lol...

Took a lot of hard beating to do that so im confident this thing is bombproof as long as i make a tiny effort to land right side up! ;)

Been sold out for a few days now I was really annoyed as I went to order then got distracted.... 20 mins later... SOLD OUT!!!!! Hope it doesn't take too long to et bak in stock I've already run out of wheel nuts and hexes.

Emailed Liquidrc asking when they will get more stock of the Hot Racing 17mm conversion, but no reply to date.

I cant seem to find any other Hot Racing 17mm conversion suppliers, so wondering if there are any alternatives.

Emailed Liquidrc asking when they will get more stock of the Hot Racing 17mm conversion, but no reply to date.

I cant seem to find any other Hot Racing 17mm conversion suppliers, so wondering if there are any alternatives.

Nope i havent found ANY other supplier so far so it looks like its keep checking wheel nuts until that SOLD OUT symbol changes lol

Been sold out for a few days now I was really annoyed as I went to order then got distracted.... 20 mins later... SOLD OUT!!!!! Hope it doesn't take too long to et bak in stock I've already run out of wheel nuts and hexes.

Been checking Liquidrc website everyday for Hot Racing 17mm hex conversion. It,s been saying sold out but today they are no longer listed.

Seems they're rarer than hen's teeth!

For me they're priceless right now as that could be the last set available now for a while and if I don't get them now.... I might aswell sell my savage as I can't use it without wheel hexes!!

Hi

These work well on savages too http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221445341322?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Much cheaper too, just do the nuts up tight and put a little thread lock on the nut and your good to go.

Thanks 

Do these fir the Savage as description is for Traxxas?

Do they fit without any mods to the Flux HP axles and Warlock wheels?

Well!! Had to pay double what they charged at liquid rc to get them but I did get that set going on ebay so it's a waiting game who knows how long it will take lol

Well!! Had to pay double what they charged at liquid rc to get them but I did get that set going on ebay so it's a waiting game who knows how long it will take lol

I'll wait even longer til some stock appears, but may try the Hyper 7 hexes in the mean time. Glad I didnt bid!

• 2 weeks later...

Haha well I feel a bit stupid now :D who ever buys those definitely got the better deal lol looks like waiting a while payed off!!!! Oh well lesson learnt!

I use these to keep warlock wheels in place:-

http://www.tcscrawlers.com/product-p/sku186833.htm

on my stock savage flux. Thick and do not chew up like the stock flange nuts. Not even using thread locker and they are still in place running 6S. I purchased two sets just in case I lost one but have not needed them. I would recommend as another alternative to scarce 17mm conversions.

Cheers

Phil