• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Savage Flux owner club

bulletflux 345

• 2 weeks later...

Front end is finished, damn this rebuild is taking too long :lol: I need to get bashing it again :)

4bfd6a796e3dd4fe7ed1a8b6fd032b26.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Far too blingy! ;)

Get it running!

It will be in a few weeks hopefully :)

Got the integy 24mm hexes on the way too so I can run the Baja wheels....I'm in two minds wether to get an alza 5b chassis now though

Got a link to the hexes you've chosen?

If you go large (1/5), try to keep weight to a minimum! The diffs can struggle once you start adding a few pounds!

On that note, I wonder if cen diffs would fit Savvy bulks?

• Like 1

Got a link to the hexes you've chosen?

If you go large (1/5), try to keep weight to a minimum! The diffs can struggle once you start adding a few pounds!

On that note, I wonder if cen diffs would fit Savvy bulks?

Here you go bud http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=221494389546

The cen diffs can be made to fit but they need a lot of shimming to make them work. Alternatively the hot racing diff gears look pretty beefy. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=131486080118

Cheers!

Be sure to threadlock those round nuts (maybe red threadlock?), they come loose quite easily.

Nice looking gears, but the failure I've had is the diff cup bursting on the Super 5sc Flux.

Cheers!

Be sure to threadlock those round nuts (maybe red threadlock?), they come loose quite easily.

Nice looking gears, but the failure I've had is the diff cup bursting on the Super 5sc Flux.

Maybe get the IRC diff cases with the hardened internals....or do you mean the outdrives?

Hi guys.I am rebuilding my flux and have lost my Velcro straps for the battery box and I can't remember where I bought them.They were red with the black plastic loop bit at the end.Does anyone know where to get them?Thanks

I got some of those off eBay, also you can buy turnigy velcro straps off eBay or hobbyking.

Hi guys I am putting some bigger tyres on my flux.They are thunder tiger s50 ones.They are taller than the stock ones.My stock pinion is 20th so would going downt to an 18 or 19th be a good idea?And if so what one.The 18 or 19?

Hi guys I am putting some bigger tyres on my flux.They are thunder tiger s50 ones.They are taller than the stock ones.My stock pinion is 20th so would going downt to an 18 or 19th be a good idea?And if so what one.The 18 or 19?

I'm running the tt s50 wheels and a 22 pinny and stock spur with 2000kv leopord an a 150 ezrun with no probs in my xl savvy 20150412_123929_zpsl2xwj7pg.jpg Edited by evssv

I'm running the tt s50 wheels and a 22 pinny and stock spur with 2000kv leopord an a 150 ezrun with no probs in my xl savvy 20150412_123929_zpsl2xwj7pg.jpg

Nice Super Blackbird mate.I have a CB1300.mine is the 2350kv motor.