• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

FG marder whats it worth

kangarilla

Just trying to get an idea what to post an FG marder up for.

It is pretty stock with a 23cc motor, runs great, great starter, very quick for a 23cc motor.

Aluiminium rear upper braces, Hitec throttle servo, No steering servo tx or RX.

It has an old lexan beetle body which is a battered and bruised but still works for bashing.

Stock can exhaust.

Chassis is straight,

Not sure whether its

Edited by kangarilla

ipostparcels collected a parcel from me 4 days after it was meant to be collected, said that we had turned collection down and then sent it back to me a week later saying that there were no invoices attached. Gets it back here and there they are still taped to the side of the box with "invoices" wrote on them in big black marker :P

ParcelMonkey are better for prices IMO.

I generally use them and book with CityLink, it tends to be the best priced 24hr offered and not had a single issue thus far.

http://s1355.photobucket.com/user/kangarilla/library/FG%20Marder

have a look at the links, 

Just discovered the wife has kindly thrown away the side skirts which hold the body shell on.

I left them at the side to make sure they didnt get in the parts box, apparently, " too close to a bin  liner full of rubbish"

any comments appreciated

movie to follow 

Edited by kangarilla

Sorry fella, it has a single alloy engine mount and the alloy rear upper arms.

I'm trying to sell this as ARTR so it will simply need a steering servo and tx/ rx

My samba is a black one with a couple of scratches and no dents so i'll get it on the bay me thinks, thanks for the information, its appreciated.

The bug shell looks ok in the pics I saw if you'd split it pm me please would 45 be a fair offer. Its a familiar shell unless lots was painted herby style. Plus has the arches so is the one to go for im told.

The bug shell looks ok in the pics I saw if you'd split it pm me please would 45 be a fair offer. Its a familiar shell unless lots was painted herby style. Plus has the arches so is the one to go for im told.

Lots have a Herbie theme and yes the one with arches is the one to have, IMO they just look 100% better than without arches.

Well it'll be up shortly, probably on Sunday and i'll be selling without shell but with Both Servos, Steering and throttle, so all it will need is a lid and tx rx.

Still toying with the idea of flea bay or listing it on here at

To be fair, selling the shell separately will probably decrease the value more than a questionable engine.

An engine can be repaired, the whole shell has to be replaced and unless you're lucky enough to come across a nice example second hand one, they're very pricey.

Either way, if you put it on eBay for bids, let me know the item number.

doesn't really matter to be fair fella whatever you say, it just seems your glass is always half empty not half full and you seem to want add a negative comments on many different posts, been seeing a bit of a trend tbh.

Sometimes if you dont have anything constructive to add, dont say anything at all, or did you never get taught that when you were younger.

I'm sure you have a high powered management style job as you really know how to get the best out of people, and have all the answers aswell, ever thought of politics ?

Just because you are fortunate to live in a free country with freedom of speech, doesn't mean you have to exercise it all the time.

was it Ronan that said, " i like it best when you say nothing at all"

• Like 2