• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Savage X 3.5 RTR

Garry

w_886_01.jpg

Savage X 3.5 RTR debuts! Inheriting the X technology, this ready-to-run giant truck was made as an entry model of the Savage series with no compromise of performance!

The Savage 3.5 RTR, a popular entry model among the Savage series, was reborn as the Savage X 3.5 RTR! Coming equipped with the latest "X" platform, the Savage X 3.5 RTR evolved to have much higher performance and durability and the maintenance intervals are much longer now. HPI developed the Savage 3.5X RTR, aiming at great performance at the least possible price to satisfy beginners. Priced almost JPY20,000 (USD175) lower than the Savage X 4.6 RTR, the Savage X 3.5 RTR contains almost the same parts as the Savage X 4.6 RTR, except for the engine displacement and the starter system. Completely preassembled with almost all items required, you can start driving the Savage X 3.5 RTR on the same day you purchased the kit.

MAIN FEATURES

. Low Center of Gravity TVP Chassis Plate

. Chrome Warlock Wheel with 17mm Hex Hub

. Heavy-duty 4 Bevel Differential Unit

. Heavy-duty Slipper Clutch

. Lightweight Suspension Arm & New Shock Tower

. Gear Ratio best suited for the Nitro Star F3.5 Engine

. Fiberglass Dual Disk Brake

. Easy-access Differential Unit

w_886_02.jpg

Source: HPI Japan

realy dont see why anyone would want one over any other savage, or any other truck tbh :rolleyes:

HPI realy need to bring somthing new and different out

Yep agreed there mate they need to do a serious re-vamp and build a totally different truck to keep the rc world interested, 4x4 just don't do anything for me at all anyway i've always liked 2wd better why don't they think of doing a 2wd truck lke my havoc, now that would make me interested.

marty :)