• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Stampede VXL & LST2 e conversion

Nice photo's. Just been out with mine. It's pretty much the same spec as your one but lowered a little. I love it, it's a lot of fun and the perfect little basher, almost indestructible and easy to transport.

I nearly always take mine with me when I go bashing. If the other car I take breaks something I always know I can rely on old faithful. biggrin.gif

What ever you do keep it as stock as you can or it will end up like mine with hardly anything stampede left on it.lol. Althought it is an even more awesome truck in my opinion, think i had more fun when i didnt care about breaking it though.lol. Heres my truck

P1010904.jpg

P1010905.jpg

P1010811.jpg

Oh and i say GO 3S lipo!!!!

What ever you do keep it as stock as you can or it will end up like mine with hardly anything stampede left on it.lol. Althought it is an even more awesome truck in my opinion, think i had more fun when i didnt care about breaking it though.lol. Heres my truck

P1010904.jpg

P1010905.jpg

P1010811.jpg

Oh and i say GO 3S lipo!!!!

Very Nice ratman:good:

What is the chassis and shocks mate?

Think this stampede staying as is, with all the RMP hop-ups it got - flexi works best for my style of driving ;) ..defo found that out after yesterday but dont tell 19 :P lol

HAHA. flex is a good thing. My rpm jato arms will agree with that.lol. the shocks are GPM and made for MTA4, the chassis top deck was made for me by a freind who does CNC and CAD stuff so that i could use the lower skids and braces from an emaxx as i kept breaking the stock braces.

Very Nice ratman:good:

What is the chassis and shocks mate?

Think this stampede staying as is, with all the RMP hop-ups it got - flexi works best for my style of driving ;) ..defo found that out after yesterday but dont tell 19 :P lol

You animal :(

No Fair play dude, you bash the heck out of it, Im confident it can handle anything you can throw at it. The only thng I would change is the RPM Castors to Aluminium ones!

I've had 7 stampedes, All modded differently. 1 was 4WD, 1 was a speed freak. And one I simply took tooooooo far. I wish I had pics, But it had everything aluminium with a custom Extreme R/C Silver Carbon Chassis. Looked awesome, But I never used it.

I can confidently say that the one you bought off me was the best IVe owned, But after 7, IVe had to move on :(

Another vote for alloy casters, I've got Traxxas caster blocks on mine and my sons. First time out with RPM I bent a king pin on a small jump that should never have done any damage.

Didn't have any spares with me and had to take the walk of shame.

You animal :(

No Fair play dude, you bash the heck out of it, Im confident it can handle anything you can throw at it. The only thng I would change is the RPM Castors to Aluminium ones!

I've had 7 stampedes, All modded differently. 1 was 4WD, 1 was a speed freak. And one I simply took tooooooo far. I wish I had pics, But it had everything aluminium with a custom Extreme R/C Silver Carbon Chassis. Looked awesome, But I never used it.

I can confidently say that the one you bought off me was the best IVe owned, But after 7, IVe had to move on :(

lol, sorry 19 ;) but its been built to bash, far too good at it as well - nice one:good:

7!...you little stampede whore you lol:D

I'm very happy with my purchase mate and appreciate time and parts you put on and looking at the alloy castors as I type. - thanks BIG KEV and ratman for their advice to. thanks:good:

Edited by 78.8

• 2 weeks later...

Got a huge box delivered this morning...

Opened and found my new albianian child slave! Seemed very happy to get some air after his long journey in the box..lol Joking its just my little lad :P

inabox.jpg

Been reading most the 1/8th brushless threads and creamsodas LST2 e conversion caught my eye the most...

ended up getting this..

P1010801.jpg

80a enzrun esc

2300kv enzrun motor

spekty rx/tx

11.1v lipo

First off its huge, bigger than I thought, just check the size of the shocks..

P1010807.jpg

Next to the Stampede VXL (naked)

P1010803.jpg

Another with the shells on

P1010804.jpg

From above

P1010806.jpg

Shell swap, my little boy's idea

P1010815.jpg

I did take it out after a few checks, f**king hell I love it...what a ride, didnt thrash as it needs some new bits, motor mount looks like part of a shelf bracket lmao..but well happy my new RC

Will be ordering a fair bit to finish off the conversion soon. (will put info on parts later)

Awesome looking truck. :good: I like the Stampy shell on it, makes it look even BIGGER! :D Gotta say I really like the stock shells on them too, just something about the shape and colouring of them that really sets the whole thing off. :blush:

Edited by Big Kev

Thanks for the comments guys :good:

I'm normally a size isnt everyhting kinda guy, but the presence of the LST2 is just amazing..it demans your attention lol. The ride is pure pleasure..something about the size, power and response.

Saddly stock shell is cream crackered at rear but good for bashing, got a clear one on order but dog knows what paint its going to have, stock colours do add to its look.

Lol you know the motor mounts going ;) ... going in garage to help keep a shelf up lmao :rofl:

My kids think the stampede shell should live on the LST2 lol, but they would sleep with the Monster shell given any chance..they love it

Looks really good mate, i really like the look of the Lst 2 but havent seen one in person yet the shocks are the main thing that catch my eye. Where did you find it?

Good luck getting it sorted, then bash it ;) .

Thanks Darren.

Cheers Darren :good:

Found on ebay, so I had a fair few reservations before it tunred up tbh, but turned out to be a great buy imo