• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Stoke on Trent

CarlShenton

Thayts not fair! I can't geyt down today, not leaving halifax till 3 so gonna be dark when I get home! I'll definitely be out next week though.

ya should of come back yesterday mate :whistling:

Couldn't mate, it was my dads bday bash last night, that's the reason we came up here. To be honest even if I was back in time I probably wouldn't be out, if the rozzers came past us I'd get done for drink driving!

cracking bash today guys.... really enjoyed it, and had a good laugh......mainly at dave,s expense but at least he is still alive cant wait see the pics, should be some good uns

was good to davenlin and hemm2006 hopefully we get more chance to talk next time other than us just fixing cars,,,

dave (slash) what happened mate where were ya

and again MASSIVE THANKS to andy for sorting my car :good:

My back is in pieces! Cheers Andy you nearly killed me twice lol

As usual a good laugh and hopefully next time we all mix in a bit, i spent most the time on the floor either hit by something or fixing something!

no problem mate anytime !!

Aye up! I am new to the forum, I'm from Stoke on Trent, and i am a friend of Dave aka 'Slash 1863', was goin to try and make the bash today but couldn't, hopefully will make next weeks bash, sounds like you lot had a good laugh!

what time, abouts do you meet?

Aye up! I am new to the forum, I'm from Stoke on Trent, and i am a friend of Dave aka 'Slash 1863', was goin to try and make the bash today but couldn't, hopefully will make next weeks bash, sounds like you lot had a good laugh!

what time, abouts do you meet?

welcome mate, we normally meet sundays around 12 but a few of us should be there saturday next week.

welcome mate, we normally meet sundays around 12 but a few of us should be there saturday next week.

Thanks for that maiden939, unfortunatley Saturdays are not good for me, but will be looking at joining you on Sunday, all been well see you there!

Lin took some good photos will sort some out later and figure out how to post them on here

wont be any of mine ,,,,, it wasnt working till after you left :confused: ,, but andy sorted it for me ,but it will be good right from the start next week,,

just got give it a clean and replace a steering knuckle