• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Anywhere near or in Reading for offroaders?

Technex

I'm getting a little tried at the local field, there is hardly any jumps...

Sulham woods is very local so I could go there, is there anything good in them? If so where abouts?

Has to be for off-roaders.

Thanks!

Edited by Technex

I'm getting a little tried at the local field, there is hardly any jumps...

Sulham woods is very local so I could go there, is there anything good in them? If so where abouts?

Has to be for off-roaders.

Thanks!

heya dude im from henley but used to live near reading and u tried going to clayfield copse behind the skate park in emmer green? i kno motorbikes aint alowed there but rc is diff. lol and they have an awsome pit with jumps and everything there. just a sugestion ^_^ plus they have that huge field too for speed runs :D

steve

Heyya Steve, clayfield copse looks nice!

I done a quick google: http://www.quis.cc/images/brashwoods3.jpg :D. Just wished I lived more local, I have to get my dad to transport me as I'm not quite old enough yet to drive :D.

My truggy is massive so no hope of taking down on my bike etc!

I have a massive field next to my house, it's just flat = boring :D.

Thanks again Steve.

Where abouts is it on this map mate?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=e...mp;t=h&z=15

I had a look in Sulham woods yesterday, not much there but I did find a few good places, it's just car parking for my dad which we can't do there :/.

here you go mate its in emmer green just past the little shopping square and past the seat car showroom ^_^ ive marked out the pit and jumps and the skate park. theres lots of parking space too for cars and its free :D not sure what the jumps are like tho as i havent been there in like 8 months :closedeyes:

skatepark.jpg

steve

Awesome mate, thanks, couldn't see it there with the trees, I was thinking where is this place then :D. Looks so different from above doesn't it

Can anyone else confirm that it's still there and kicking? I'll try to pester my dad tomorrow to bring me down there! Whoo can't wait, proper jumps :D.

Awesome mate, thanks, couldn't see it there with the trees, I was thinking where is this place then :D. Looks so different from above doesn't it

Can anyone else confirm that it's still there and kicking? I'll try to pester my dad tomorrow to bring me down there! Whoo can't wait, proper jumps :D.

haha yea it looks soo diff even i had probs locating it on the map. :lol: the jumps tend to change and come and go cus of chavs smashing em up and burning out mopeds there. :closedeyes: but most of the time theres nice jumps and the pits are good to jump out of and into. :good: no matter what! you will have a laugh its nice and dusty too. so i wanna see some vids with alot of jumping going on :D theres a stream too nxt to the skate park if u wanna get your truck wet ;) or try to jump it :D

have fun matey

steve