• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Losi clutch bell on Hong Nor?

Trilegs

Thanks Shaun.

Good to talk to a fellow X1 CRT owner!

What size clutch bell are you running? And what engine have you fitted?

I've got a Go b21 atm which is very noisy but not too fast. Will be going .28 soonish.

Hope you don't mind me asking.

i run a 14t at the mo also with a force 28 in my x1 crt, and its a good balance between power and speed , i had a 15t and its was a little slow on set off so took that off , and 13t is a bit silly on set off lol also thats whas the racing setup is a 13t clutchbell :good:

hiya buddy, i have a force .28 (which are stock hong nor i think) but i took that out and stuck a macstar .28 in it, but havent started it yet as only managed to fit it yesturday :), i also have a 15t clutch bell on that, but i have one spare off my force 28, which will be for sale to but i dont know if its a runner, but it has TONS AND TONS of compression and recently been stripped and cleaned :) let me know mate pm me :)

Thanks for the advice.

Just put a dremel around the inside of the bell. Going to try that with some cheap shoes.

Sorry Shaun, can't go for the .28, just had a credit card bill....

Is it me or has gas, electricty, food etc. gone through the roof over the last few months? :angry: