• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Custum Stickers!

henzy190

Hi guys,

Quick update. For the next few weeks I may run a bit slowly with my product service and printing. This is because I have exams coming up soon so time that would've been spent making stuff for you guys now has to go towards revision. I'd much rather be making stickers but academia is a cruel mistress laugh1

This should all end by the second week in June though. After that I have very big expansion plans :D

Firstly, my entire set of printing techniques will be overhauled. I am going to switch to a method called Dye Sublimation. This chemically bonds the ink (or dye) to the paper with heat giving you something pretty resilient. And that's not the only thing I'll be doing; with dye sub I can print on an incredibly wide range of products, including clothing, mugs and mousemats.

Secondly, being in full time education and being on the verge of propulsion into lots of important exams as above, I plan to start hiring people. This will initiate with training some graphic designers in the methods of the printing industry and getting them to do the design work, and it may evolve into hiring some people to work the printing machines. By not having to do everything myself the customer service that we offer can get even better B)

And finally I plan to invest in a better vinyl cutter. My current one is a pain :lol:

Edited by henzy190

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...