• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Maverick Blackout

iwik76

cor that looks good are you going to run it today

Alas no, i'm doing all the prep work today i.e loctite screws, Plasti-dip the servos. apply pre filters etc. I've already started by Plasti-dip'ing the Shell done one coat looks good so far.

Going to do a Video after run in and tune.. Then when my very own father Christmas returns from the USA i will be adding my Shiney CPI Pipe.. :good:

That looks awesme fella! I cabt wait to get back from holiday and i havwnt even left yet lol

Good on you for takin the time to do some prep work the plastic dip servos sounds like somthing me and tecic should do as we wana run them in snow!

Proper jealouse tho

Cheers mate,

i so want to drive it but patience is needed.. (Another 1st for me..!!) just done the 3rd coat of plastidip on the shell.. Servo's next... then loctite..

Bet you can't wait for egypt to be over.. i can't wait for our father christmas to get back off his boat. Hopefully we'll meet up mid December

Have a great Holiday.. :good:

insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gifbanghead.gif

Stil waiting Cerwyn

WE wanna see what your doing!

Wait no more.. i've been hard at it slowly slowly.

PB270264.jpgFuel pipe sleeves done

Done some of the Screws with Loctite. Got to Install the Killer bee V2 Next

PB270272.jpg

Servo's have been Plasti-dip around the edge's they look pretty sealed to me but time will tell. will put Vasaline around turnbuckle.

Just thrown this one in stage i'm at.

PB270273.jpg

PB270274.jpg