• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

[West Yorkshire Bashers] Forge Lane 31st October

willashcroft

Hi all, Wanting to have another bash on Forge Lane In horbury again,

Stolen off Lee's Thread: :P

Start about 11ish

Google maps link:

Linky

Streetview (you continue along the road to left, this is where streetview ends)

Linky

Picture3.png

Confirmed

Willashcroft

M3lyc

CarlCurtis

Leem28

BS2238

Fraggs

Nick

Possibles

Georgeatos

Howie87

Martleeds

jase

Edited by willashcroft

Put me and my lad down as possibles Will, i might nip over with a savage and the slayer (both on Speccy)

Depends on weather and time but i might get chance to have 1/2 hour:good:

cheers

I did say I was definitely going, I'm just guessing Will ain't editing the thread to show :rolleyes: I also think leem28 is coming along too.

Apologies Carl, I know you said you were possibles, i still need to work out my Notifications so i get a pop up saying someone has replied!

All edited properly now. :good:

Apologies Carl, I know you said you were possibles, i still need to work out my Notifications so i get a pop up saying someone has replied!

All edited properly now. :good:

No worries mate, was only kidding with ya :D

im still only a possible for this.. as im off to the halloween party at kerbcrawler!! so it all depends on what time i get to bed :whistling:

Erm ya won't be going to bed!!!!

Kerbcrawler ROCKS the place is amazing proper warehouse rave place*...played a couple of sets there and had many a night/morning session there.

it was before they refurbed it anyway...not been in since may have to get to the party myself.

No worries mate, was only kidding with ya :D

Erm ya won't be going to bed!!!!

Kerbcrawler ROCKS the place is amazing proper warehouse rave place*...played a couple of sets there and had many a night/morning session there.

it was before they refurbed it anyway...not been in since may have to get to the party myself.

yeah it does mate ive been before about 18months ago its an ideal place for a halloween party haha an ive got a couple of pals dj'ing there :good: