• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Bullet Owners Club

.AJ.

Wow, that is going to be insane :D

Just one thing, the battery width on ebay says 33mm, I make the narrrowest part of the battery box 28mm. Maybe worth double checking before you order?

Hopefully by next week ill have one of these to try in my Bullet, should be interesting :whistling:

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Wow, that is going to be insane :D

Just one thing, the battery width on ebay says 33mm, I make the narrrowest part of the battery box 28mm. Maybe worth double checking before you order?

Ive ordered an new battery box which im gona mod with velco straps to hold 4s

http://www.wheelspinmodels.co.uk/car/item/HPI-101312-Radio-TrayRx%252BBattery-Radio-Tray-LidBattery-Bullet-Flux__1388e/

:good:

I think I've broke a dogbone, Was showing my mate who had never seen a Hobby Grade R/C drive before, He called it insane. Then it broke, So I put it back in the workshop and played Fifa 11.

I'll check it out tomorrow

reckon aj has found the solution to the dogbone issue mt2 cvds have to wait and see if they fit though

imo pro evo 11 rocks just a shame about west london village etc WTF?

I prefer how Pro plays but refuse to buy it because of the fact you mentioned ;)

Im 99% its a dogbone, lost power to 1 wheel, And the wheel spins and the dogbone dont! ;)

it could be a wheel hex happened to my dad thought it was dog bone but it was still there in one piece

it could be a wheel hex happened to my dad thought it was dog bone but it was still there in one piece

My Bullet did that last saturday, a wheel nut came loose and round off a hex, luck i had some spare ones :good:

Edited by AJ Roberts

went racing today great laugh untill i hit the armco !!!!!

need to order a set of these now http://www.modelsport.co.uk/?CallFunction=ShowSpecification&ItemID=35549

but can i get an alloy set anywhere or do i have to just get the stock ones

no upgrades is getting frustrating!!!

it was the front upright or axle carrier that broke

they do break kinda easy these bullets not they...

could just be my rubbish driving tho...

first time i broke one of these and i was flat out so cant complain, armco is tough!!!

hate the idea of replacing like for like though ,need some alloy :(