• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

schumacher fusion subaru

markcoznottz

As above, BRAND NEW this has been taken out of the box and never used, and is complete with everything ready to go . The only reason im selling is cos iv jus bought an fg monster beetle, and theyre not cheap, hence need to offset the cost. Iv still got the receipt as well, cost me £340 a month ago. Im in nottingham, and could meet half way or deliver if necessary. Im asking £200 ono, so make me an offer. Im in nottingham my mobile number is (07867) 913219, email is [email protected]

As above, BRAND NEW this has been taken out of the box and never used, and is complete with everything ready to go . The only reason im selling is cos iv jus bought an fg monster beetle, and theyre not cheap, hence need to offset the cost. Iv still got the receipt as well, cost me £340 a month ago. Im in nottingham, and could meet half way or deliver if necessary. Im asking £200 ono, so make me an offer. Im in nottingham my mobile number is (07867) 913219, email is [email protected]

*************sold*********************