• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HPI Trophy Truggy and Buggy Owners Club!

henzy190

mate if you could would be gr8

jumped a little high in the winds today and landed flat on front wheel side on, Watch "Hpi trophy jump" on YouTube

Hpi trophy jump: http://youtu.be/O7XBhmtiWZUont

ill pm you later im out atm

3 year old. Yes it is a good car very robust can't beat HPI. If it breaks can all parts for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah he loves them lol, thats good to know about the parts as im sure he will smash it into everything haha. thanks 

For what it's worth,.. 

imo: the new serpent e-truggy is without a doubt a very worthy, strong and reliable beast.

if u have a LS pro2 then sweet,. otherwise consider the above as cost wise it'll balance out cos it don't need upgrades.

Drove 1 on the weekend fyi :)  holy bleep it's planted.

:back2topic:

• Like 1

Hi all, looking to pull on your experience.

Trophy truggy or buggy I am torn between the 2. I am keen to hear the pros and cons of both if you could please? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Get the buggy! I have one and it has survived everything i have thrown at it, including bmx tracks and skate parks. The front hubs and the chassis anti bending braces are the only weak points, but can be upgraded. My mate has the truggy flux and it is weaker, it doesnt have 17ml hubs for starters (crazy for such a heavy car) and it uses the same steering servo as the buggy, which is fine for the buggy but not for the truggy. And the shocks are not up to the job on the truggy either, everyone gets big bores or doubles the original ones up.

Get the buggy!  :thumbsup:

Get the buggy! I have one and it has survived everything i have thrown at it, including bmx tracks and skate parks. The front hubs and the chassis anti bending braces are the only weak points, but can be upgraded. My mate has the truggy flux and it is weaker, it doesnt have 17ml hubs for starters (crazy for such a heavy car) and it uses the same steering servo as the buggy, which is fine for the buggy but not for the truggy. And the shocks are not up to the job on the truggy either, everyone gets big bores or doubles the original ones up.

Get the buggy!  :thumbsup:

main problem with truggy shocks is the plastic shock caps

main problem with truggy shocks is the plastic shock caps

The Lightning pro 2 comes with aluminium caps but they are very hard to find these days