• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

RIP Mr Terminator

Nick

My condolences to his family. I always enjoyed reading his excellent comments and advice he gave out freely to all who asked.

He'll be sorely missed by all I'm sure.

Graham

Hey everyone just read all your messages and replys .. thanks everyone .. the poem was beautieful .. it means alot to us how yoo all cared and liked him soo much .. once again thanks Laura , Jane , louise xxx

• Like 1

hope you are coping ok miss t and as you can see we are all missing him.

we are all here miss t if you need us.

again RIP to a true RC legend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone just read all your messages and replys .. thanks everyone .. the poem was beautieful .. it means alot to us how yoo all cared and liked him soo much .. once again thanks Laura , Jane , louise xxx

hi miss t yeah we have lost a true gental man to this forum a spade was a spade with mr t

taken from us so soon

hope you all are doing ok

been chatting to lou too

r.i.p

It is a real shame that he has passed away. He has answered many of my questions and been a great help to me. THoughts are with his family at the moment.

Maybe we should make a new section on the site dedicated to people who have made special contrubutions or others things worth of a special mention and Mr. T could be the to go into that section?

he was a true person, never gave you anything that wasn't true, a proper genuine person , so, so, so sad to see him go :(

Sorry but I never knew you fella, but if Im to go by the copious heartfelt eulogies on the forum, you were worth getting to know and you will be missed by both family and friends.

My deepest condolences to your family, I can but hope that the pain fades quickly and that the warmth of happy memories takes over and is enjoyed with smiles rather than tears. There are people in life that bring something uplifting with them, rather than the negativity or selfishness that is so easy to develop, it would seem that you are one of the former sir.

HATS OFF!................................Piper!

Edited by ClydeBuilt
  • Like 3

OMG, can't believe I'm reading this, was only a couple of months ago he pointed me in the right direction for getting back into the hobby, then contiuned to help with teething problems.

Best wishes to all friends and family.

oh man ive only just found out about this :(

he helped me out a few times and was always very knowledgeable. its such a shame to lose a great member. my thoughts go out to his family and friends.

I won't pretend to have had many exchanges with Mr'T, If any, And I wouldn't have known him if I bumped into him in the street(Unless he really is a T-800), But that still does not stop news like this from being sad, I lost my Mum and Dad to sudden heart attack, For 2 weeks I kept saying "I better pop round to see my mum" But always had(So I thought)something more important to do, But then it was to late.

So if any good can come out of news like this, It's go and see your Mum, Your Dad, Your Brother,Sister,Nan or anyone and tell them that you love them.

This may or may not be of comfort, I hope it is, But knowing that my parents past on quickly with no pain was always a help.

• Like 2

glad it was nice and easy to sort out and it looks way more professional than i had in mind, Thanks for doing this Mark :good:

glad it was nice and easy to sort out and it looks way more professional than i had in mind, Thanks for doing this Mark :good:

Thanks for the Idea Bud

An people are very welcome, Its the least I could do for Our dear lost friend

I will pass it on tomorrow to Jane, I shall be at the house before the funeral, so can pass it on then

• 3 weeks later...

Been a while since i was on this board real sad news real shocked, seems empty there are lots of posts but Mr T is not floating about adding his wise words, kind of odd adding my small words at this time but gee big shock very sad news...

• 2 weeks later...

Wow :( its been long Time since i been on here good 6/7 months Cant believe What am seeing R.I.P Karl did good view Trades with you and my God Every time i come to your house your Pet Snake would **** me up R.I.P Fella u will always be Remembered