• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Speed 400 F1 Tunnel Boat + Batteries

Hpi_matrix_stock

This is an F1 tunnel boat which is designed for a 400 motor (never seen one anywhere else) I bought it about a year ago with the intentions of racing it in eco 400 class, but never did and im more happy with my mono hull any way. It has a full size servo fitted and an eco 27 esc (both I would say need replacing if this boat gets used for racing. Only problem is the boat is majorly over propped and will not work well at all with its current one, I would suggest a 30mm or 31mm sized one. There also a hole cut in the back for an on/off switch, this can be a good or bad thing depending on which way you look at it. It can come with or with out the esc and servo. All the main hardware is there.

dscn15701xd.th.jpg

dscn15718ur.th.jpg

dscn15721fn.th.jpg

dscn15738wf.th.jpg

Also 2 batteries both 9.6v, 8 cells and fitted with corally tubes. The yellow one is made of sanyo 800ar cells . The second is made of sanyo cp1200 cells I think; it might be cp 1300. Both are in an unknown kind of condition, but should hold there charge for a bit of time.

dscn15743mt.th.jpg

Offers on all the above :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...