• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Anyone up for a meet

dewis93

getting bored of running on my own and wondered if a few people wanted to have a bash......

I go Leicester a lot and was also looking for a meet up, most people go to western park, but i cant find any post on here when they take place:good:

Edited by Familia323

I live in Leicester and was also looking for a meet up, most people go to western park, but i cant find any post on here when they take place:good:

nice 1, anyone else live around the hinckley/nuneaton area?

Hi gents

SORRY to say Western park is now a NO GO area, as far as RC is concerned, the council has stepped in an stopped it, for the BMX people

westernparksign.jpg

Iam also a leicester person (Wigston) as is ooO CuRbY Ooo

so Maybe we should sort something out :good:

yeah deffo m8. I know of one place on leicester road in hinckley called burbage common. Looks half decent. Have a look on gmaps or something.........good.gif

I've just joined the forum, but I'd be interested if there was an event going. I'll keep an eye on this thread. I'm just up the road near Loughborough, but willing to travel. Go down to the Coventry track now and again.

Anybody used Victoria Park?

Any suggestions on where to bash? I'll have a look at Burbage common.

I've just joined the forum, but I'd be interested if there was an event going. I'll keep an eye on this thread. I'm just up the road near Loughborough, but willing to travel. Go down to the Coventry track now and again.

Anybody used Victoria Park?

Any suggestions on where to bash? I'll have a look at Burbage common.

No never tried but yes CMCC (Coventry track) is great!

I'm a member there too

No never tried but yes CMCC (Coventry track) is great!

I'm a member there too

What's the deal with the coventry track, I thought it was all racers ?

I have a stampede will they let me on there with it ??

Me and my lad are in Loughborough and my dad is in Hinckleygood.gif

Would all be up for a local bash if someone puts something together.

Hi Bennett! Another Traxxas owner in Loughborough!! smile.gif Do you bash anywhere in Luf itself, or do you tend to head out of town?? I've only got my Slash up and running at the moment, but if you know of somewhere in/near Loughborough thats good, let me know. If I have time, I generally head up to the Outwoods.

Might be able to get a small crowd together. Seems like there are at least 5 or 6 of us within 30-40 mins of each other.

Edited by theemmaaxxxx

What's the deal with the coventry track, I thought it was all racers ?

I have a stampede will they let me on there with it ??

Coventry track is owned or run by the Coventry Club (CMCC). There are actually 3 tracks there, an astro track which is open in the winter, and I think all summer, and then a dirt track (summer only) and a grass track (summer only). In order to use the tracks, you need to be a member of the club, and I think if you want to race then you need to be a member of the BRCA. I signed up just before Christmas, and it was about

Hi Bennett! Another Traxxas owner in Loughborough!! :) Do you bash anywhere in Luf itself, or do you tend to head out of town?? I've only got my Slash up and running at the moment, but if you know of somewhere in/near Loughborough thats good, let me know. If I have time, I generally head either up to the Outwoods.

Might be able to get a small crowd together. Seems like there are at least 5 or 6 of us within 30-40 mins of each other.

Hi mate, good.gif

I tend to go up to Derby road playing fields as its nearby and there are plenty of surfaces to run on, see pics

Pic3.jpg

Pic4.jpg

Pic5.jpg

Pic14.jpg

Pic12.jpg

pic15.jpg

Sometimes there's a few people with RC's up at Charnwood waters on a Sunday afternoon.

Oh and Shepshed BMX track is fun

BMX.png

good.gif

Thanks for pics! Like the puddle pics smile.gif

I havn't been to either of those places. The playing feilds look pretty good, so I'll check them out on google maps.

Just checking: Are those the playing fields just out on the A6, on the right, opposite the lay by??

Edited by theemmaaxxxx

Thanks for pics! Like the puddle pics smile.gif

I havn't been to either of those places. The playing feilds look pretty good, so I'll check them out on google maps.

Just checking: Are those the playing fields just out on the A6, on the right, opposite the lay by??

Here you go mate.

Tend to take my boy over there with the trucks most weekends, so if you see us up there come and say hello. You'll know its us, my lad will drives a Camo Tamiya Lunchbox.

OK, that sounds good. Not sure about this weekend, but if I'm free next week end I'll let you know. I've also got a plastic skate ramp, perfect for 1/10 trucks, and you can just get a Monster up it as well. Fits in the car, so I could bring that up if needed.

Thanks for map link!

Is your Brushless Revo, a ERBE, or one you've converted? Have you got it running on Lipo's? I'm considering selling a few trucks to get a ERBE.

Edited by theemmaaxxxx

OK, that sounds good. Not sure about this weekend, but if I'm free next week end I'll let you know. I've also got a plastic skate ramp, perfect for 1/10 trucks, and you can just get a Monster up it as well. Fits in the car, so I could bring that up if needed.

Thanks for map link!

Is your Brushless Revo, a ERBE, or one you've converted? Have you got it running on Lipo's? I'm considering selling a few trucks to get a ERBE.

They're a pretty impressive truck mate.

Mines a converted one, I bought it as a roller and fitted a Budget 1/8th Brushless system in it. It goes well in 4s Lipo's. Although i'm still yet to take it out for a proper bash as i've been replacing a few broken parts which were on it when i got it. Thread here

Went down to Derby Road Playing fields this morning (just to have a look, no truck). Looks like a great place to bash. No natural hills or jumps, but the area of grass to the right of the rugby club is HUGE. Plenty of room to run AND be well out of the way. I think you could even run Baja's there and not have an issue disturbing people. Just need a jump to make it a bit more fun!

Anyone ever used the BMX track near Mountsorrel Quary?

Edited by theemmaaxxxx

• 4 weeks later...

getting bored of running on my own and wondered if a few people wanted to have a bash......

Yea im up for that.

There is a pretty naff bmx track in hinc on one of the parks. I went to view it in the winter but it didnt look that good.

I go to Huncote bmx track

[/

Edited by KORB

Yea im up for that.

There is a pretty naff bmx track in hinc on one of the parks. I went to view it in the winter but it didnt look that good.

I go to Huncote bmx track

was that on brodick road playing fields??????