• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Removing super glue.... from your eyes?

badger906

SOUND THE ALARMS! COMMUNISTS! COMMUNISTS!

Because...

He is...

...glued to the screen.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!

cool.gif

:rofl: Dam, u guys are genuinly cracking me up :lol:

Damn unlucky. Super glue in the eyes..ow. Crappy time on a saturday night as well A&E will be packed! Oh well at least he wont be able to see the q. Nah really I hope he gets sorted. thats grim

lol i am still here. hospitals to me are for ill people, not idiots ^_^

one of my eyes is now fine, no quibbles at all, the other is just a little gritty but i think thats just the eyelid :)

i went to see the professor of injuries (my old man :lol: ) and he told me not to worry, hes done it before a few times, and A&E are a waste of time, they just flush it with water and soultion :) plus some internet trawling basically said the same :) a few hours and alot of eye watering and all should be hunky dory ^_^ last time i went to A&E when i slit my eyelid open i just had some forgien dude stick his finger in the hole and then pour superglue in it ^_^ feels the same as that as i sware he missed :)

give the guy a break, not his fault he couldn't see what he was doing

he cant see it :confused:

or go glue all over it stopping him turning it off...

It's just a sticky situation to be in

TWSS

Edited by nosmonkey

lol i am still here. hospitals to me are for ill people, not idiots ^_^

one of my eyes is now fine, no quibbles at all, the other is just a little gritty but i think thats just the eyelid :)

i went to see the professor of injuries (my old man :lol: ) and he told me not to worry, hes done it before a few times, and A&E are a waste of time, they just flush it with water and soultion :) plus some internet trawling basically said the same :) a few hours and alot of eye watering and all should be hunky dory ^_^ last time i went to A&E when i slit my eyelid open i just had some forgien dude stick his finger in the hole and then pour superglue in it ^_^ feels the same as that as i sware he missed :)

Hospitals are for ill people, and idiots. Think about losing your sight, then think about going to hospital and losing a bit of street cred. I wonder which one is more important?

i dont think i need to say go to hospital by now.

i have a question though, obv the eyes is a special case but wasnt superglue invented as a way of sealing wounds during war?

i dont think i need to say go to hospital by now.

i have a question though, obv the eyes is a special case but wasnt superglue invented as a way of sealing wounds during war?

i think you may well have a point there mate.

It's still used today hamster. I know a few people who have had wounds glued shut, and its been featured on TV a few times. I think its proper medical grade stuff though, which would be a bit obvious.

Lee.

iv had my eyelid glued, and my ear stuck back on ^_^ and i sware its just a bottle of evo stick super glue :lol: my eyes are fine now, no irritation at all.

And i often glue wounds :) instand barrier and stops bleeding ^_^

yeah it was designed in ww2 to stick wounds together on the battlefield, but it was never implimented and found another use to hold the world together.

• 2 weeks later...