• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Brushless rustler, rc18t, micro-t, raven bx, batteries chargers wheels XX! total clearout XX!

rowski

first up is a converted traxxas rustler fitted with a novotech brushles system, with this will come the set of original wheels, and the option of a battery and charger combo lipo or nimh P1050057.jpgP1050056.jpgDSC00137.jpg

next up is my beloved rc18t, this car has been well used and has provided much enjoyment without ever letting me down. The tires are practically balded and there is very little left of the ally front bumper i put on yonks ago, the car has it still along with ally rear bumper and front ally dogbones, electrically the car is stock, aside from the extra 1200mah battery. Looking for about

next is my micro-t, got this a fair few months ago, hasn't seen much use at all, has ally battery plate motor gaurd and front bumper, also comes with a bnib atomi bb2 motor, looking for about

the buggy is provisionally sold. The micro t will come rtr, as in radio gear battery charger, but no AA's im afraid :P. Rusty with lipo combo 140 posted/ nimh 115 posted