• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Elgin/Moray meet up.

blueshade27

So you got your rusty then? Whats it running like? Won't be taking the firestorm, but will be taking my revo.:good:

It's great!

It's got plenty of punch considering i'm on 8.4v nimh batts and it was almost wheeling with the 32t pinion! I've got a 23t somewhere to try out :D

got a few pics in here , still fitting bits and bobs so will look a tiny bit different tomorrow!

the only let down is that the brake just doesn't work rofl.gif Apart from that, it's all good! smile.gif

What about the Hyper? Wouldn't mind seeing the top speed on that as never seen it much last time!

Won't have the hyper either as i really need a better battery box before i bash it properly. The last couple of times it's been out i have been luckily running it on grass. It's quite scary watching the lipo's come flying out from under the body and scoot across in front of you. Luckily not punctured any of them yet. Luck aint on my side any more though.

HOHOHO Florida, That wasn't meant to be a santa laugh by the way.

Man i'm bored tonight, I think this is the most i have ever posted in a day. Saddo, Saddo!!!!!!!!! I be accused of spamming in a while.

Night night spammerwink.gif j/k tongue.gif

Like the change of avatar btw!

Yep I'm still coming . Weather map shows Elgin clear at 16:00 so we should be OK.:whistling:

You have a waterproof slash 4x4 though! tongue.gif

Well it's windy as hell here in Lossie and looks like it might rain but we should be reasonably sheltered at Roseisle.

*keeps finger's crossed just in case*

Yeah same here although the sun is around!

If you guys fancy going sooner i'm up for it as i'm off today whistling.gif

hahaha...........WALK????????? Are you for real???????:rofl:

It's healthy wink.gifrofl.gif

Sun has came out now, looking good!

May have f'd my servo laugh.gif

I'll try out out later, don't want to waste the usage of my freshly charged batts!

Edit: Has been raining a tad here but nothing too bad. We should be ok at Roseisle though!

Edited by Netcon