• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

***Mr T's Baja SS thread***

Mr Terminator

Here are some pics of my new baby,it must be my lucky weekend as i've just been given a 26cc Zenoah engined boat,just needs a plug and radio gear,all running gear is sound and the hull is cock on and the prop is a Mocom special.Anyway,here are the pics of the Yellow Peril... biggrin.gif

SP_A0485.jpg

SP_A0482.jpg

SP_A0490.jpg

SP_A0484.jpg

SP_A0491.jpg

SP_A0492.jpg

Cheers guys,except jabbakl who has no taste..lol.It looks a lot better in the flesh so to speak..

Lee,i'll get some pics of the boat as soon as he drops it off,I only seen it when I was at his house and the thing won't fit on the back of the bike.... :lol:

Thanks for the kind comments guys..

Ben RC, i'm a real biker my boy,all weathers even through winter.I have a car aswell but I was on the bike earlier today at my mates work place,I prefer to ride than drive and have toured all over Europe with the wife,I have a Kawasaki ZZR 1200 for touring and distance and the GPZ 1100 for nostalgia purposes plus its a wicked machine... wink.gif

The colour was the only doubt I had at first but it turned out great,as I said much better than expected.Glad you all like her.Now for the hop ups,a member has just said he wants the Genesis so goodies to be had.... ;)

BMWs are for ugly people and gays...LOL Only joking,the boxer engineis a reliable unit but its ugly as are their bikes,Kawasaki do it with the same reliability,cheaper maintenance costs and a lot faster too.Anyway back on topic,glad you like it mate but don't hate me for it..lol... ;)

Carl, when you get chance, make some vids, I think you've just converted me to petrol :/

Might have to sell my VXL and get a Baja 5B.

And how much exactly are 5b's? ;) Are you loaded Ben? VXL, Bike.. :P

Ben

Awsome looking baja, how long did it take you to build?? I was at mine for about 23 hours lol...

I see you've plunged straight in the deep end with the tuned pipe also, brave move!!... one thing i've discovered with the tuned pipe is that the more you use it and the hotter you get it the quieter it becomes.. somehow lol