• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Post your Plane/Heli pictures!

I think I'm too slow for the Voodoo even if I wanted one! The Viper is much bigger but even then I wouldn't be able to fly it at pylon racing speeds.

If you like building then why not have a crack at a 125% Slipso from the free RCGroups plans. They cost next to nothing to build and can be pretty quick if powered right. My first glassed wing went wrong so I did another with just Solarfilm covering and that was fine. The wing takes an hour to carve/sand and is pretty strong with a carbon tube embedded in it. The fuselage can just be covered in solarfilm. Not exactly like a Voodoo but lots of fun and won't make your wallet cry if it all goes wrong :)

Slipso12.jpg

Thanks for that i thought i had got the hang of posting photos but still got some learning to do.It depends on how much time i have the larger ones take longer to set up and i need a bigger field the smaller ones i can fly in the local park so its quick and easy.

Edited by FEN

Thanks for that i thought i had got the hang of posting photos but still got some learning to do.It depends on how much time i have the larger ones take longer to set up and i need a bigger field the smaller ones i can fly in the local park so its quick and easy.

:o Thats a Squadron.....

I've only 2 gliders flying...

Moded SkyHawk and a Parkzone Radian

But I've a another new Radian PnP still in a box as spare just incase..:whistling:

Ordered another SkyHawk RTF Glider (only

quite a collection there good.gif

Thanks now i look at them i have five more not in that photo ill try get a photo up later.

nice collection there is the big purple one a chriss foss extra wot

Hi the yellow and white one is a wot 4 mk3 with an os 75 in it, the purple one is a Eurobat 90inch wingspan and is powered by a crrc 45.

Edited by FEN

Heres my SkyHawk ...or as I call it my Not-Liner

Up-Graded with ....

1750kv Brushless motor

20a ESC

1500 mAh Li-Po's

8x4 Prop

Alloy Spinner

HTX900 Servo's

"Gold-n-Rod" Pushrods

Spektrum DX5e...Rx AR500

SkyHawkUp-Grade001.jpg

Just ordered another one to Up-Grade,this one I want it to fly Faster

Anybody recommend a Motor / ESC / Prop combo ???

Sean

ok hw do i delete a post thats failed then? All i wana do is upload fotos frrom my folder not working so youre now reading this!!!

Sorry im no good with comflippinputers!!!

Why can i not simply upload a photo from my msuk gallery? There is icons for url in post editor but no option to get one from my gallery????

Edited by j1273

ok hw do i delete a post thats failed then? All i wana do is upload fotos frrom my folder not working so youre now reading this!!!

Sorry im no good with comflippinputers!!!

Why can i not simply upload a photo from my msuk gallery? There is icons for url in post editor but no option to get one from my gallery????

Load from photobucket....:good:

But please not thumb nails ( them small photo's):(

Edited by seanmcgrath48

I think I'm too slow for the Voodoo even if I wanted one! The Viper is much bigger but even then I wouldn't be able to fly it at pylon racing speeds.

If you like building then why not have a crack at a 125% Slipso from the free RCGroups plans. They cost next to nothing to build and can be pretty quick if powered right. My first glassed wing went wrong so I did another with just Solarfilm covering and that was fine. The wing takes an hour to carve/sand and is pretty strong with a carbon tube embedded in it. The fuselage can just be covered in solarfilm. Not exactly like a Voodoo but lots of fun and won't make your wallet cry if it all goes wrong :)

Slipso12.jpg

Do you still have the link to these planes......

Here you go. The standard 100% Slipso is well covered but if you want to go bigger with the 125% Slipso (1 metre wingspan) then remember to keep the CG at 28mm from the leading edge to start. They're a simple build and the wing seems more difficult to shape than it really is. I shaped my last wing in an hour!

The 100% performs well on a 3000Kv motor with a 4.75x4.75 prop and 3s battery but the 125% version is a rocket on a decent 4s setup.

Have fun :)