• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hopefully get my new bike this weekend

martin34

As we have got a little bike thing going on here take a look at this on ebay..i tell you if it wasnt for the fact that my wife would beat me to death i would buy this baby in a flash :good:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2000-SUZUKI-HARRIS-1500-BANDIT-NOT-FORTHE-FAINT-HEARTED_W0QQitemZ300380001727QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Motorcycles?hash=item45f00b15bf

Now that is stunning.I love the mk1 bandits.Thats the same colour as my old one and for that price its a bargain :good: .Couldnt you buy it and hide it round a mates place then one day when the wifes in a good mood say you bought it from him cheap :whistling:

The CB1300 i rode was awesome! naked one.

CB1000RR i rode was far too 'safe' and thus bored me within 30mins! Couldnt wait to jump back on the ZX.

Tis alllll about the 80's smokers!

pic0030f.jpg

ring ding ding lol

Very nice mate :good: .I must have had about 6 or 7 RD350's in the past.LC's and YPVS's.They were great bikes and i had them tuned by either Stan Stephens or Bob Farnham and with a lovely set of Allspeeds they went like a rat up a drain pipe :P .