• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

drift norwich

steglegs

• 1 year later...
  • 13 years later...
18 hours ago, Tony said:

In case you're not aware, you've replied to an 2007 post. :) 

Yeah I kinda realised that after 😂

Now building my first drift car and looking for some local dudes or place to get learning. Do you know of any?? 👍👍

• 2 months later...
On 03/01/2021 at 09:04, Driftwookie said:

Yeah I kinda realised that after 😂

Now building my first drift car and looking for some local dudes or place to get learning. Do you know of any?? 👍👍

not sure many tracks would appreciate awd drifting, since the awd cars tend to smash into everything and anything they can... tis mainly RWD with gyro now

• 4 weeks later...
On 18/03/2021 at 17:37, CattoCattoExo said:

not sure many tracks would appreciate awd drifting, since the awd cars tend to smash into everything and anything they can... tis mainly RWD with gyro now

I have now purchased a Yokomo yd2 sx3 and ready to get building this... So will have a rwd drift to get used too... Just can not find a local track anywhere

• 3 months later...
On 10/04/2021 at 07:42, Driftwookie said:

I have now purchased a Yokomo yd2 sx3 and ready to get building this... So will have a rwd drift to get used too... Just can not find a local track anywhere

Sorry for the thread revival but search up West Suffolk Drift on Facebook, we meet around once a month near Bury St Edmunds, next meet is September 4th, it's a good time for sure.

On 09/08/2021 at 18:19, fnknan said:

Sorry for the thread revival but search up West Suffolk Drift on Facebook, we meet around once a month near Bury St Edmunds, next meet is September 4th, it's a good time for sure.

That's cool buddy. I have just been to drift manji as we are up north on holiday and they mentioned you guys. Now going to have a look and see if I can make it there for the 4th.